DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 11/11/13

victor

I'm sorry, but I can't accept any answer for Mark Henry other than Boba Fett.

Mark Henry is not a jobber.
I don't even...
Outside of wearing a kickass mask, name one thing Boba Fett does right.
Besides helping the Empire find Solo and taking him to Jabba, you mean? And helping draw Luke back in the process?
And getting blasted into the giant sand vagina by the blind guy?

Falling in to the giant sand vagina....

Mind you in the EU fiction he does blow said sand vagina up, then go to a wedding...

So great not seeing Helmsley and his repulsive Mrs this week. Every time I read about how someone finds her hot I have to go throw up. She must be one of the most repulsive people I've ever seen. Firstly that big man-jaw she's got going on, then the fake tits, the migraine inducing voice, and that her "character" seems so easy for her to play I'd wager it's her real personality. I long for the days when The Dudleys would put women through tables just so I could see them botch a top rope powerbomb and paralyse the bitch from the neck down. All this so that when her music plays I wouldn't change the channel but instead enjoy her wheel down the aisle like Christopher Reeve. But hey, that's just me, what did you guys think of Raw?

Oh, Hollywood Cibernetico, you rascal you!

EDIT:  That was needlessly snarky.  I have read a fair amount of the EU, which is why I specified in the movies.

Nah, that was perfectly acceptable snark. I forgot the EU had teenage girl characters, so of course you have read it.

You do know Brian is a million times better than you right? He actually expresses sincere thoughts that are not trolling so lame it embarrasses Gonzalez and Hoardak. 

• Like 1

EDIT:  That was needlessly snarky.  I have read a fair amount of the EU, which is why I specified in the movies.

Nah, that was perfectly acceptable snark. I forgot the EU had teenage girl characters, so of course you have read it.
You do know Brian is a million times better than you right? He actually expresses sincere thoughts that are not trolling so lame it embarrasses Gonzalez and Hoardak.
I troll with sincere thoughts.

So great not seeing Helmsley and his repulsive Mrs this week. Every time I read about how someone finds her hot I have to go throw up. She must be one of the most repulsive people I've ever seen. Firstly that big man-jaw she's got going on, then the fake tits, the migraine inducing voice, and that her "character" seems so easy for her to play I'd wager it's her real personality. I long for the days when The Dudleys would put women through tables just so I could see them botch a top rope powerbomb and paralyse the bitch from the neck down. All this so that when her music plays I wouldn't change the channel but instead enjoy her wheel down the aisle like Christopher Reeve. But hey, that's just me, what did you guys think of Raw?

Oh, Hollywood Cibernetico, you rascal you!
That ones lost on me, I'm not much of a lucha fan.
  • Like 1

I'm actually perfectly fine with Survivor Series being Punk/Bryan Vs. Wyatts. I like that they're keeping Shield/Wyatts apart. The story is supposed to be Punk/Bryan getting revenge on The Wyatts due to them both catching beatdowns. Wyatts/Shield could be a Wrestlemania match. Bryan/Punk/Usos/Rhodes Vs. Wyatts/Shield 6 on 6 would just be too big a clusterfuck with too many jobbers leading to a lot of pinfalls that no one really cares about. Like Survivor Series elimination matches from the past where you just rolled your eyes & waited for guys like Dino Bravo & The Mountie to get eliminated because they didn't matter. Oh now, Jey Uso has been eliminated!? What will the babyfaces do now!? Oh no, not Goldust!