DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: TOMMASO CIAMPA vs. EC3

MM16: 1st RDB - TOMMASO CIAMPA vs. EC3  

88 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

When I got the Progress on Demand thing, I was shocked how much Ciampa stood out, because I felt like there were at least half a dozen guys there that get talked about more. He's quite good, although he admittedly has some terrible habits. 

I like EC3 for someone operating in hell, but after seeing Ciampa live I couldn't vote against him. He has an innate charisma that really radiates in person. He's improved and become more consistent all at once too. He even had a worthwhile non-casket match with Fenix for AAW. Plus I feel like this is a proxy vote for Chip Day

I concur. His match with Dillinger in Green Bay was electric.

The EC3/Spud hair match was stellar and pretty universally praised. Thought the Aries match linked was excellent and he had a really good match with Mr. Anderson of all people. Solid matches with Angle, Galloway, Hardy, and Lashley. Easy vote EC3 for me. I've never been too impressed with Ciampa and didn't find the Joe match very memorable either.

I saw Chiampa stick his thumbs up the Best Friends' asses in slow motion.  Have to give him my vote

Plus, show me another wrestler who uses Talking Heads for his entrance theme

The spot with him and the Bucks from the last ASW where they fight over the dirty thumb was awesome and would be shat upon (pardon the pun) by 63% of the posters here.

I saw Chiampa stick his thumbs up the Best Friends' asses in slow motion.  Have to give him my vote

The spot with him and the Bucks from the last ASW where they fight over the dirty thumb was awesome and would be shat upon (pardon the pun) by 63% of the posters here.

You probably like Edge & Christian's show too

• Like 3

If this was subtly trying to get people to vote for EC3 then it worked on me.

• Like 1

I'm baffled at how EC3 is losing.  The guy should be heralded for putting a failing company on his back and running with it as far as his legs can take him.  Ciampa's great, but would have expected a relatively easy victory for EC3.  Weird to see him out in the first round.  Second round I can at least understand.