DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] R1: REY MISTERIO JR vs. DRAGO

MM16: 1st RD - REY MISTERIO JR vs. DRAGO  

98 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

The LU championship match and the PWG match puts me solidly in the Drago camp. 

Now that AJ is in WWE, I'd love for them to bring Rey back and have that match all over again.

I like that you found a way to see BOLA but not the match against Low Ki

I looked for it last night, but then real life kicked in and I had to run my dad to Patient First.  Nothing serious, he's okay.

Forgot my phone so I couldn't watch the match in the waiting room..

Rey's still got it and he is going to have a better stretch this year if he can stay healthy..

Rey is going to have a better year next year than this year, depending on if he gets stuck in some limbo trying to jump from LU to WWE or not.  I was really keeping my fingers crossed that Ki would sign with Lucha Underground so I could see him wrestle Rey in person, though.  I don't think it'd change your vote, JT, but it's pretty fucking good and you should check it out when you have the chance.

I kept telling myslef "I like Drago and Rey has had what looks like a pretty slow year (but hasn't), but a slow year with good matches". I kept telling myself I was voting Drago but then had a last second change of heart and went Rey.

This is something I will regret later

James

When did Rey find the fountain of youth?

Last time I watched the dude, he looked like he could barely walk.  How he's moving around like it's the 90's again.  I love all of Drago's work that I've seen in LU, but after watching just a few matches I think Rey is winning me over.

I liked every match on the Rey dream match tour (v. Ki, v. Red, v. Styles, and yes even the Myztesisisszieziezeiz match), plus loved him at the Lucha World Cup whenever that was.  Drago looks cool in vignettes and then..well..I got nothing. Rey.

I saw that Rey/Ki match online somewhere and it was pretty fucking great. Also, that AJ match posted here is rad. Two of the best things I've seen all year.

Meanwhile, I've been watching LU on DailyMotion and giving zero fucks about any of the work or the acting or the angles or anything. It just isn't my cup of tea.  :(