DVDVR Message Board

Your 2016 INTERNET MATCH OF THE YEAR thread!

DEAN

Kento Miyahara vs. Kengo Mashimo from the 4/9 Champion Carnival (first night).  Mashimo finally gets the spotlight he deserves, and heels it up masterfully.  All Japan, unless your booking team is legally blind, it's obvious you've really got something here.  I'll take some more of this, please.    

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x47tzwa

• Like 1

I think I'd seen him before, but he definitely stands out more amongst wee Italian guys.

Anyway, there's like, ten minutes of Solar vs Negro Navarro here.

This was good fun too. Okumura and the New Japan rookies against  Mariachi Loco, Teddy Hart and Steve Pain.

As seen in the screencap - this is the match that Chelsea (of Tough Enough) accidentally gets her skull crushed and she bleeds like a stuck pig

Koshinaka looks pretty spry, Kabuki does not. Your lard is provided by Snakepit Adelaide.

This is as much a loose jiu-jitsu demonstration as it is a wrestling match, but it's definitely worked and happened on a wrestling show, so here you go. I think they're both shooto guys.

• Like 1

It's not that it's a fantastic match, it's that Claude Roca is laying in uppercuts and leaping from the top rope in China despite being 137 years old or however old he is. The only other match of his on youtube is from Elysee Montmartre in 1977. Hopefully this retirement tour goes everywhere.