DVDVR Message Board

Your 2016 INTERNET MATCH OF THE YEAR thread!

DEAN

Indian deathlock -> ladder dropkick to the face. Eww. Hitting the back of a dude's skull with a ladder is even worse. Such a weird, goofy but awesome match. They'd have the zany '80s over the top spots with the heels conking heads together and just mere seconds later a guy is taking a reverse rana onto the ladder. From schtick to death in 5 seconds!

So, of course it ends with a fucking taser. Why the fuck not!?

I've only watched the opener of this so far, but the lineup looks decent, Jack Jester brings the heel fundamentals in the opener against Joe Coffey. Next up is Noam Dar against Sha Samuels, main event is Stevie Boy versus Kenny Williams, which could be great or garbage, I'll check back in. - EDIT: eh, main event definitely isn't great, fine is a better word.

On 4/6/2016 at 6:54 AM, The Z said:

This is a match that happened a few days ago, that a lot of people called a 5-Star-Match. It involves some kind of aerial assassin and some kind of technical wizard.

I'm not saying more than that.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x422jbq

Good match - but when said aerial assassin doesn't sell a single thing the technical wizard does to him, which makes up the bulk of the match, I don't see how anyone is considering that a 5-Star-Match.