DVDVR Message Board

FALLOUT 4

RIPPA

Oh and X-01 POWER ARMOR BITCHES!!!

I've been rolling around in an armored courser uniform but I use my X-01 armor when I need to go scavenging b/c I modded it to carry a ton. It's also my go to armor when shit gets real. It's basically my "I'm sick of fighting 100 fucking gunners and now you're all going to die" outfit.

I am not talking end game choice - that and I already know what I am doing

I am debating building it at the Brotherhood just because then something will be at Boston Airport (and they actually know how to build shit)

Just be sure everybody's happy with you beforehand, and it shouldn't matter who builds it.  I had the Minutemen build it.  Railroad didn't seem to care, and the Brotherhood just bitched and moaned a bit.

I still haven't figured out who I'm gonna go with in the end.  Thinking maybe the Institute, just because I want to see if it ends the way I think it's going to.

I just read the thing on how to get the "special" ending

I don't think I have my boned myself yet and I will be a little disappointed if I did but oh well

I think the "special" ending is just the Minuteman ending. As long as you didn't piss off the Railroad or BOS, you should be fine. Just build the teleporter with the Minutemen.

edit--Is this the ending you're referring to?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3511/?

That's the one

My only issue is that I have done a few of the Railroad quests where that guide is like don't do anything until later

I don't think it will be a problem since they are cool with me but we shall see

That's the one

My only issue is that I have done a few of the Railroad quests where that guide is like don't do anything until later

I don't think it will be a problem since they are cool with me but we shall see

You can finish Tradecraft. I think as long you don't finish Precipice of War, you should be ok.

I've never been able to get Valentine to equip any armor (and yes I know you have to manually equip it when you give them new armor). Mot that it matters now. I've pretty much been rolling with Dogmeat since I got all the companion perks.

I've never been able to get Valentine to equip any armor (and yes I know you have to manually equip it when you give them new armor). Mot that it matters now. I've pretty much been rolling with Dogmeat since I got all the companion perks.

All I did was command him and point at the armor, and it gave the option to "Enter Power Armor".  I did notice that it doesn't show up if you're too close to the armor - if you're coming up with the list of items to take from the armor, back up a bit.

Yeah - Nick is the one person I never put armor on. I did have him wear power armor from time to time.

But that is mainly because I am too lazy to grab something he can wear instead of his coat that accepts armor.

All I did was command him and point at the armor, and it gave the option to "Enter Power Armor".  I did notice that it doesn't show up if you're too close to the armor - if you're coming up with the list of items to take from the armor, back up a bit.

I think Brain meant regular armor (like leg, arm, chest, etc...)

I've never bothered to put anybody in armor so far.  I spend most of my time going stealthy anyway, so most things never see me coming.

Got me a explosive sniper rifle that is a beast after I modded it.  Took out 3 raiders with one shot today.

I've never bothered to put anybody in armor so far. I spend most of my time going stealthy anyway, so most things never see me coming.

Got me a explosive sniper rifle that is a beast after I modded it. Took out 3 raiders with one shot today.

I hope it was on Nordhagen Beach, just for the sake of consistency.

• Like 1

All I did was command him and point at the armor, and it gave the option to "Enter Power Armor". I did notice that it doesn't show up if you're too close to the armor - if you're coming up with the list of items to take from the armor, back up a bit.

I think Brain meant regular armor (like leg, arm, chest, etc...)

That's right Monsoon.

Get it? Cuz he called me Brain.

I'll go join Sweetser in the corner now...

• Like 2

I've never bothered to put anybody in armor so far.  I spend most of my time going stealthy anyway, so most things never see me coming.

Got me a explosive sniper rifle that is a beast after I modded it.  Took out 3 raiders with one shot today.

Here I am happy with my two-shot sniper rifle and you just reminded me that I'm missing my favorite type of sniping weapon from New Vegas. Now I won't be satisfied until I can recreate it.

I have finally found that the way to get Nick Valentine or any companion out of the power armor is... to Talk to them and ask them to.

However, I ran into an interesting issue after Nick had worn my extra power armor for so long - it was now considered his armor, and he turned hostile when I tried to wear it!