DVDVR Message Board

FALLOUT 4

RIPPA

I pretty much cleared off all the side shit I want to do outside of going to the Museum of Witchcraft

So I am going to do that and get my last bobblehead and then finish the main story.

The real question will be - do I come back to this or does the siren song of my pile of shame pull me away

I pretty much cleared off all the side shit I want to do outside of going to the Museum of Witchcraft

So I am going to do that and get my last bobblehead and then finish the main story.

The real question will be - do I come back to this or does the siren song of my pile of shame pull me away

What faction are you siding with?

What's the coolest thing you guys have made? I made a pretty nice treehouse in Sanctuary.

I discovered that you can basically build a floating city in Hangman's alley, so I started on that before I lost interest in the Settlement thing

What faction are you siding with?

I am attempting the 3 faction ending

If that isn't possible the BOS can go fuck itself

I cleared out Gunners Plaza the other day. That was a tough fight. A Super Mutant Behemoth spawned next to it and I lured it over and it joined the fight.

First time I attempted it - I got my ass kicked

I came back today with power armor and a missile launcher (to take care of the Gunner with his own missile launcher)

I cleared out Gunners Plaza the other day. That was a tough fight. A Super Mutant Behemoth spawned next to it and I lured it over and it joined the fight.

First time I attempted it - I got my ass kicked

I came back today with power armor and a missile launcher (to take care of the Gunner with his own missile launcher)

That dude was a pain in the ass. He got me once too.

What's the coolest thing you guys have made? I made a pretty nice treehouse in Sanctuary.

I discovered that you can basically build a floating city in Hangman's alley, so I started on that before I lost interest in the Settlement thing

Yeah, you definitely have to build "up" in Hangman's Alley. I kind of just built one large building and threw all the settlers there.

Nice, I've been waiting for that if only for settler stuff.

So out of curiosity how big are settlement attacks for people here normally. The first time I got an attack there were 8-12 guys. Even since then its been six at best until my most recent attack on Spectacle Island. I kind of wish the attacks were the 8-12 (if not more) regularly.

I think my have only been 8 or more twice

One time the Gunners came in full force and one time Super Mutants tried to bum rush Sanctuary which might have been the dumbest decision I have ever seen in the game.

I don't think the ghoul attacks have ever been more than 6