DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 8/12 & 8/19

*Taped for Xplosion: Kenny King def. DJ Z

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing August 2015 from Orlando, FL

*Jeff Jarrett opened the show with a promo, saying his TNA career is complete and he's happy to end on a high note. A huge brawl broke out setting this up as a TNA vs Global Force interpromotional show.

*Awesome Kong vs. Lei'D Tapa (w/ Royal Red) went to a double countout as they brawled to the back.

*Bobby Roode came out, upset that he wasn't considered for the TNA vs GFW King of the Mountain Match. Roode brought out Rockstar Spud, who ended Austin Aries' TNA career the week before. Roode beat Spud up and busted him open.

*Lashley def. Jessie Godderz in a King of the Mountain qualifying match.

*Matt Hardy came out and cut a promo, saying he will not stop chasing the TNA World Title. EC3 & Tyrus came out but EC3 refused to give Matt another shot. EC3 & Tyrus end up beating down Matt.

*The Wolves def. Brian Myers & Trevor Lee

*Tigre Uno def. Sonjay Dutt to retain the TNA X Division Title

*PJ Black def. Eric Young, Lashley, Robbie E, & Chris Masters in a King of the Mountain match to win the King of the Mountain Championship. After the match, PJ Black had a staredown with EC3.

*The former Khoya cut a promo saying his name is Mahabali Shera and he loves to dance. Shera stood up to James Storm but the Revolution beat him up after Manik initially hesitated.

*Jeff Jarrett is announced as the new General Manager of TNA and announced PJ Black vs Ethan Carter III for the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. EC3 refused. Karen Jarrett asked if EC3 was mad that Dixie chose Jarrett to run the company. Karen accused EC3 of taking out Drew Galloway and Bully Ray but he denied it. Karen orders EC3 to defend the title or be stripped of it.

*Chris Melendez came to the ring and demanded a rematch with Eric Young. Young accepted under the stipulation that Melendez puts his leg on the line.

*Matt Hardy def. Tyrus. After the match, EC3 attacked Matt and asked for Jarrett's best.

*Ethan Carter III def. PJ Black to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship

*Drew Galloway def. Eli Drake in a no DQ match. Prior to the match, Drake implied he may have had something to do with the attacks on Bully Ray & Drew.

*Matt Hardy def. Bobby Roode

*Gail Kim def. The Dollhouse (Marti Bell & Jade) in a Steel Cage Match.

Looking forward to seeing Masters there

A leg match. Welp, that might be a new one.

Yep, though from the way they've built the feud, the stip makes sense.

*The former Khoya cut a promo saying his name is Mahabali Shera and he loves to dance..

This line made me laugh more than it should have.

So am I fallowing this correctly....Bully Ray is brought back for like one show to be the GM then either leaves the company (or wasn't under contract) because he didn't like the GM story (or the GM story wasn't intended to be a long term story) Just for TNA to bring Jerret in as the GM?

So am I fallowing this correctly....Bully Ray is brought back for like one show to be the GM then either leaves the company (or wasn't under contract) because he didn't like the GM story (or the GM story wasn't intended to be a long term story) Just for TNA to bring Jerret in as the GM?

Apparently there is more money to be made in trolling WWE midcarders on Twitter in the hopes of getting rehired by them.

A leg match. Welp, that might be a new one.

Is Teddy Long booking TNA now?

I read the spoilers the first thing I thought was that Russo is back booking the company.   I mean they are already losing their TV deal so why worry about what the network thinks.  actually it looks like the network doesn't care anything about stuffing instead of potatoes.   At this rate Hogan could run TNA and I don't destination America would care

Good to see Trevor Lee getting some national spotlight even if the spotlight is the size of a light bulb

• 2 weeks later...

Meyers/Trevor vs Wolves was pretty good. Nice to see Trevor get on TV even if it is for TNA. Rest of the show was just yeah. When the invaders lose 2 out of 4 matches with one of the matches being a double countout, that's pretty bad. I love that guys like Masters, Meyers and the DAREWOLF still have WWE name twitter handles and TNA has to put it in tiny letters during the intro graphics.

Josh's referrals to the KOTM belt as "the title" and "the championship" were irritating.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR ARGOT, VINCE~!

There was also Drew being taken to a "local medical facility".

Well, personally, I hate it when they take injured wrestlers to "a medical facility very far away".

Josh's referrals to the KOTM belt as "the title" and "the championship" were irritating.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR ARGOT, VINCE~!

There was also Drew being taken to a "local medical facility".

Well, personally, I hate it when they take injured wrestlers to "a medical facility very far away".

Oh, well, Drew probably "just needs a z-pack."

• Like 1