DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

RIPPA

Bullseye and Elektra will not appear this season.  I am not totally against the idea.  I think one of the problems with the first Daredevil movie was that it stuffed in too many characters and subplots for one film anyway.  I would have rather the Elektra story be saved for a sequel.  

I am happier they are doing stuff with Stick and Scott Glenn.

However, it all rides on the success of this enterprise.  So it means if they don't make a second season, we aren't getting Elektra and Bullseye.

I think one of the problems with the first Daredevil movie was that it stuffed in too many characters and subplots for one film anyway.

Yeah, but this is 13 episodes. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with them not doing it. Especially Elektra. It is weird to have Daredevil without Bullseye there to murder a girl he's fucking, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

World Security Council controlled SHIELD is what I'm going for, although I'm still hoping for SWORD.

If we've learned anything from WWE, it's that Fake ____ vs. Original ____ never works.

• Like 1

World Security Council controlled SHIELD is what I'm going for, although I'm still hoping for SWORD.

If we've learned anything from WWE, it's that Fake ____ vs. Original ____ never works.

If only WWE would learn from WWE.

Natural, If you liked the Captain America movie then you'll love Agent Carter.  She's a straight up badass and it's fun TV.

Shield since their return has been pretty fun too.  There's a focus on Skye's discovery that she's an inhuman but they're already shifting over to other stories.  Good times.

Natural, If you liked the Captain America movie then you'll love Agent Carter.  She's a straight up badass and it's fun TV.

Shield since their return has been pretty fun too.  There's a focus on Skye's discovery that she's an inhuman but they're already shifting over to other stories.  Good times.

Cheers, NickMD. Agent Carter will appeal to me for those reasons, the two great Captain America films and the best Marvel One-Shot.

I'm really surprised Agent Carter hasn't been picked up for UK TV with the popularity of Marvel Studios and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, The Flash and Arrow are shown here.

• Like 2

Do blind people swing their canes like that, or is that something stereotypical? A number of blind people I've met just walk with the cane in front of them, with very shallow side-to-side swings.

I need to re-watch the teaser, but I didn't notice anything super outlandish. I only use mine as identification rather than a navigation tool, but I had to spend time blindfolded learning to use it "properly" in case my vision should degeneratell further. Generally speaking, the main ways are the double tap (a little wider than your body is ideal) or slowly sweeping the ground. The people who do a super wide double tap are, in my experience, fairly clumsy (I used to know a guy who couldn't walk down the dorm hallway without hitting both walls with his cane on every step) but if you're moving fast on uneven ot unfamiliar ground your swings can get wider.

• Like 1