DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Doesn't mean a hill of beans, but ABSURD catch by Martellus Bennett while getting gangbanged by the Pats secondary.

Yeah, if degree of difficulty counted the Bears would be back in this game.  It was pretty amazing.

OMG OMG OMG OMG How the FUCK did Benjamin catch that?!?!?!?!?!?

Cam put that in the one spot he absolutely had to put it.  Nice sequence by Newton, between that and running through the would-be-safety

I kmow hating on Sherman is a thing now but Benjamin is legit. With AJ and Megatron injured this year, there's a real argument that he might be the best WR in the league.

I was semi-trolling.

I think Kelvin's top 5 right now for sure. 

Fifteen minutes before kickoff I switched out Romo for Wilson in my $25 fan duel league.

Ughh

Having Arian Foster is helping ease the pain of having Wilson on my FanDuel team (though that TD sure did help too)

OK, so the Panthers got charged a timeout because of an injury. Seattle just had an injury, but not charged?

I didn't see the play but a team doesn't get charged a timeout if the other team called a timeout (which I am assuming happened since the Panthers needed to save clock)

They also don't get charged a timeout if the play had a change of possession on it or if the injury occurred due to a foul