DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Anyone else get fired yet? Been a big 'rasslin' news week!

Rumors going around they are making big cuts (corporare and talent) again. Tyson Kidd and Titus should avoid calls for the next week or so.

If they can't get a hold of them, they technically still have a job. They just have to hold out a little longer until the company dance so Titus can send Tyson in back-first.

• Like 1

I'm listening to Punk on the live at ComicCon Netdist podcast and it's fucking hilarious. Not much wrestling talk but that's a plus. That being said, the Ace Steel jokes ruled.

So did:

"...and you better hurry back!"

"No, shut up, Jonah."

Rumors going around they are making big cuts (corporare and talent) again. Tyson Kidd and Titus should avoid calls for the next week or so.

We'll see, they don't have a huge roster to begin with and I'm not even sure Tyson's on that much money - he's essentially a Total Diva anyway. Spike is talking to people about making a wrestling TV show, I don't see Vince just giving away Titus - who is a slightly limited worker but more than good enough to hold down a spot on another show.

Looks like Ricardo Rodriguez got future endeavored.

It does look more like he asked for (and received) his release.

Based on his Tweets - it looks like he wanted to wrestle more which the WWE clearly wasn't looking to let him do.

Ricardo Rodriguez ‏@RRWWE  12h

I have come to terms with WWE on my release. I want to thank them for a great 4 years. But I miss wrestling

I don't remember the last time I saw El Locale show up in show results

If they can't get a hold of them, they technically still have a job. They just have to hold out a little longer until the company dance so Titus can send Tyson in back-first.

Believe it or not, Titus isn't at home, please leave a message at the beep.

• Like 4

I'm listening to Punk on the live at ComicCon Netdist podcast and it's fucking hilarious. Not much wrestling talk but that's a plus. That being said, the Ace Steel jokes ruled.

Ace still wrestles occasionally...he just won the title in Harley Race's WLW promotion.

As long as Cameron is one, Total Divas or not, I'll be happy.

Yes, I said I would be happy if someone got fired. Shoot me. She's fucking terrible & never should have been hired in the first place.

It's okay. I keep helping this miserable as fucking fuck patient if mine dies like that woman who lost control of her wheelchair in one of those Children of the Corn movies.

I'm ... um ... thinking ... or rather, HOPING that perhaps you had another word in mind?

Either way, I'll pretend this conversation never took place ... *backs away slowly*

• Like 1