DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023-24 - DIVISIONAL ROUND

Dolfan in NYC

Houston @ Baltimore - Saturday, 4:30p ET

Green Bay @ San Francisco - Saturday, 8p ET

Tampa Bay @ Detroit - Sunday, 3p ET

Kansas City @ Buffalo - Sunday, 630p ET.   Assuming the Bills aren't too scared to play in the snow. Again.

• Haha 2

Is the 3rd time the charm for Buffalo to finally defeat KC in the playoffs (in the past 4 seasons)?  Mahomes 1st road playoff game, and I'm sure it's going to be a raucous crowd.

Should be a fun weekend of football.

Edited by paragon11

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Salty Dolphins fans give me life 🥰  No matter what happens going forward, the season was a success.

Wait here's one more...

• Haha 1

I’m just happy to be here! But with CJ, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Also, playoff Lamar is a thing. Who knows! For the first time ever it really feels like the Texans actually have a chance. 

Detroit gonna be loud as fuck again.

(Even a couple Lions players said it was so loud it interfered with their playcalling and signals on defense.)

3 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Detroit gonna be loud as fuck again.

(Even a couple Lions players said it was so loud it interfered with their playcalling and signals on defense.)

Dan Campbell, a few wins, and "Hard Knocks" have transformed Detroit crowds into madhouses, even on the road.  It's been awesome to watch.

• Like 2

Buffalo's P Sam Martin has a hamstring injury and will not make it to the game on Sunday.  

The Bills have signed Matt Haack off the street to punt for them this weekend. He was last with them in '21. 

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Buffalo's P Sam Martin has a hamstring injury and will not make it to the game on Sunday.  

The Bills have signed Matt Haack off the street to punt for them this weekend. He was last with them in '21. 

All that is true, but I think the main reason they picked him is for his "holder" skills as he was the holder for Bass in 2021. Hopefully that will make it an easier transition and Bass will stop hooking 27 yard FGs.

• Like 1

I have no idea who is going to win any of these games wow. You can throw the Packers vs 49ers rivalry history out the window because there are new quarterbacks and few players from the recent rivalry.

The Lions are better than the Bucs all around but mere drops were all that the Bucs could have improved on last week. Baker was throwing lazers everywhere which hasn’t exactly been the Bucs game plan to start with let alone any success all year. 

The Chiefs made it which means their dangerous period, but the Bills have looked like the most dangerous Cinderella team by far. 

The Ravens look good and Lamar is more sold out to winning a ring than Barkley was to winning an NBA Trophy in 1993 but the Texans aren’t going to give it away and the Ravens have to be playoff ready and not rely on rah rah stuff.

Edited by BloodyChamp
  • Like 3