DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The Colts blocked back to back punts

Not sure if i have seen some rush so fast that he actually blocked the drop from hand to foot before the actual kick 

Yeah at this rate the Steeler game will be finished on Monday.  And given the play that is cruel punishment 

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Not sure if i have seen some rush so fast that he actually blocked the drop from hand to foot before the actual kick 

Yeah at this rate the Steeler game will be finished on Monday.  And given the play that is cruel punishment 

I've seen it happen exactly once, Packers did it against the Bears about 10-12 years ago, the clip was a sensation on Vine (remember that? lol)

I did not expect to ever happen again, though.

1 minute ago, supremebve said:

The announcer just yelled, the Jameis experience never fails, which is somehow both absolutely true and absolutely false.  

well, from the neutral observer perspective (as the broadcasters are supposed to be) he's absolutely right.

4 minutes ago, supremebve said:

The announcer just yelled, the Jameis experience never fails, which is somehow both absolutely true and absolutely false.  

2 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

well, from the neutral observer perspective (as the broadcasters are supposed to be) he's absolutely right.

As someone who thinks that the Saints would be better off playing Jameis because Carr is so risk-averse, that shit legit made me laugh.  Jameis is going to do something, it may be good, it may be bad, but it won't be boring.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tennessee/Indianaplolis may be the dumbest game of all time.  Both of these teams stink, but neither is completely incompetent, so they are playing like an opening match on an MMA card between two guys who have been around for a while, but are never going to be a contender.  Just a slugfest between two guys who know just enough to be dangerous, but have no idea how to put these skills together to string together some wins.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Chargers beat the Pats 6-0

Lowest scoring game in 5 years

Dang so what the Pats scored 6 points, 7 points (when Mac Jones left the game) and 0 points IIRC. I think the Saints beat the Brady Bucs 6-0.

Edited by BloodyChamp

2 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Tennessee/Indianaplolis may be the dumbest game of all time.  Both of these teams stink, but neither is completely incompetent, so they are playing like an opening match on an MMA card between two guys who have been around for a while, but are never going to be a contender.  Just a slugfest between two guys who know just enough to be dangerous, but have no idea how to put these skills together to string together some wins.

surely a 25-25 Tie would be a scorigami if it stands?

1 hour ago, dogwelder said:

And that rushing TD is why Washington has to give Howell another year with hopefully a better O-line

I don't think Howell is their biggest problem, but they're going to hire a new coach.  If you are a new head coach, you cannot agree to tie your future to Sam Howell.  

27 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

The NFL rushed the Steelers and Cards onto the field after the second lightning delay, now there’s players going down every other play including Watt. 

perhaps an overdue and justified Labor Action in protest of their unsafe working conditions

• Like 1

Kyle Shanahan: Offensive Genius needed a full quarter to remember having the best running back in the league run behind the best left tackle in the league is a good idea that makes your whole offense better.