DVDVR Message Board

2023 NBA OFFSEASON

Brian Fowler

11 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

It's worked for him twice so far, why wouldn't he think it'll work again?

This is my take, but he’s not as young as he used to be and his reputation isn’t what it used to be.  I definitely think he exercised his player option after last season because the free agent market wasn’t what he hoped it would be.

I suspect he’ll get what he wants (Clippers) or something close to it.  It will not bother me at all if he find himself trapped in Philadelphia.

on the other hand, Harden in a Clips uniform would be really interesting.

Dillon Brooks was ejected from his first preseason game with the Rockets

Brooks was tossed after being hit with a flagrant foul 2

The foul in question - punching Pacers center Daniel Theis in the dick

Brooks says he "didn't mean" to hit Theis and he was ejected because of his reputation

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Dillon Brooks was ejected from his first preseason game with the Rockets

Brooks was tossed after being hit with a flagrant foul 2

The foul in question - punching Pacers center Daniel Theis in the dick

Brooks says he "didn't mean" to hit Theis and he was ejected because of his reputation

Best line I've heard.

Dillion Brooks was ejected because of DEEZ NUTS Oh wait, he was ejected because of Theis's nuts. Never mind

• Haha 3

Kai Jones has been waved by Charlotte. He's been on a leave of absence for personal reasons and recently has been on a social media rampage attacking teammates, Michael Jordan, LeBron, and who knows who else.

It's only pre-season, but Wemby is looking every bit the generational talent he was hyped as.

*Muttering about fucking draft lottery and somehow San Antonio always winning only when there's a giant with absurd talent*

The city connect jerseys were revealed and they're all pretty ass. Out of respect for Dolfan I won't even speak on the "Heat Culture" jerseys.

I think it's time to put the city connect thing to bed for a few years.

• Like 1

Sound bites from Harden’s self-serving press conference today did nothing to convince me he’s going to be happy being the third option for the Clippers.  Apparently, Harden is not a system player, he is a system.

Anyway, Clips are going to at least be interesting this year.  That’s really all I want out of the NBA.  Dysfunctional teams are at least as much fun to follow as good ones.  

12 hours ago, Doc Townsend said:

Sound bites from Harden’s self-serving press conference today did nothing to convince me he’s going to be happy being the third option for the Clippers.  Apparently, Harden is not a system player, he is a system.

Anyway, Clips are going to at least be interesting this year.  That’s really all I want out of the NBA.  Dysfunctional teams are at least as much fun to follow as good ones.  

Suns-Clips games are going to end up being the lowest scoring games in NBA history because no one will be able to decide who's shooting on either side.