DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Seeing @Dolfan in NYC reminds me of when my brothers were fighting and I see my dad appear.
  3. John, what are your three favorite matches of all time and why do you think they’re done?
  4. CSC

2024 NFL Draft

I mean ... if he actually recovers, that's great value at that pick. That's what the internet tells me at least as I'm grasping at information to talk me down.
  5. I just want to go online and talk about why a match was dope or why an angle was good or how much somebody bled. I don't care who's right or wrong. I don't crave a binary brand war. I don't think that us-vs-them internet arguments are the most enjoyable part of being a wrestling fan. TK would rather stir dumb shit up, HHH would rather lob hate during Mania weekend, every journalist knows talking about Punk or whatever other drama is hot is the more profitable choice. I refer to my prior post - I just want to be able to go online and talk about wrestling without having to dread the process. I don't have the energy or passion to put together a solution that will never come to fruition. The AEW roster should legitimately bully TK as if they were children. Shoot noogies. Shoot swirlies. Shoot wedgies until this stops.
  6. hammerva

2024 NFL Draft

Steelers picking up Zach Frazier from my Mountaineers. Hopefully that injury wont impact him
  7. Guys, it’s a New HHH Era though. Steph told us. All allegations and lawsuits should be dropped.
  8. A couple of Michigan Men. I'm really curious about Mikey's NFL career. He's undersized and not a particularly great athlete (by NFL standards. He's more athletic than damn near everyone damn near any of us have ever known) but he was such a fantastic player at being in the right place at the right time (except the Rose Bowl) and I hope he lives up to going this high.
  9. Amongst all the craziness, let me just take a moment to say Matt is a class act. Very kind person and knowledgeable wrestling fan that has well formed opinions.
  10. RIPPA

2024 NFL Draft

The Panthers are weird
  11. Today
  12. *looks at all the bugs and issues with the next gen update Bugs and Bethesda games…bugs and Bethesda games never changes.
  13. I played the crab game today, long enough to die before figuring out how to time the dodges correctly.
  14. And then the Prqemier League can hit Leicester with that points deduction before the season even starts.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Bruce is Shmee to Vince's Captain Hook when they set sail aboard The Sexy Bitch!
  17. hammerva

2024 NFL Draft

Jesus how many damn trades have their been in the first hour. Feels like at least 4 or 5 Oh man if anyone is going to love a white cornerback, it will be the city of Philly. Although he is damn good
  18. RIPPA

2024 NFL Draft

Washington trading with Philly sure will lead to some takes
  19. Leeds lost which means Leicester City are back in the Premier League next season. Also means that Ipswich will more than likely also be automatically promoted too.
  20. INSIDEOUT : How Corporate America Destroyed Professional Wrestling Ole Anderson w/ Scott Teal 279 pgs Ole was one hell of a crotchy old bastard with and enemies list almost as long as Nixon's. Takes a lot of shots at Dusty, Flair and Harley Race. Only really seems to like Gene and Verne Gange a bit. Spends most of nearly 300 pages running down everyone and talking about how he was always right. But there's some interesting history about things such as Black Saturday which he goes into great detail (Yes he did tell Linda to go fuck her self, but wishes in hindsight he would have taken Vince up on his job offer) Also very interesting in regard to booking a territory (at one point he was booking Charlotte, Atlanta, and Ohio which got GCW on TBS, he would actually look at where TBS had market penetration when running towns). A lot of wrestling according to Ole and his thoughts on how it should be done and who did what wrong (pretty much everybody else), which to me is interesting hearing ideas about how this whole things should work. The title refers to the Turner taker over of Crockett/WCW and he has special does of venom for Herd/Busch/Shaw/Bishoff. Not a must read but I'd recommend it for anyone interested in the particular subject matter. The final chapters make a nice companion piece for The Nitro book, Death of WCW type books that cover MNW Nitro era as this does have a lot of backstage detail on the pre-nitro WCW years
  21. Bruce is like Kissinger or Rumsfeld. He is there until his heart just gives out at the age of 115.
  22. 10 wide receivers and we aren't even quite up to pick 40. For a position that is historically one of the hardest to predict success.
  1. Load more activity