DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Understandable if you’re from the generation who think of him in the double brown costume, not the yellow and blue one.
  3. The opening trios match was nice and competitive and probably the best Sugar and Spice have looked yet. Cool to see Stephy on the winning side. Exodus and Ice Cold were having a pretty decent little match before Genesis inserted herself into things and we got the set up for the triple threat, which should be cool. Gloria Glitter is just the best. Pep Riley looked pretty good in there with her but poor Team Spirit can't catch a break. lol The main event was perfectly fine although Samatha Smart once again escapes a beatdown.
  4. I feel dumb for only just now realizing that Logan Paul's gear is blue, maize and black because of Wolverine. I can't even joke about putting him in with Brian Cage in a "Loser Has to Stop Wearing Those Colors" match because honestly that would probably be a fuckin' banger.
  5. Not sure about which thread this should be a part, but a reporter asked Hunter after the show about Drew Gulak and/or if it was related to Ronda’s comments. from what I understand, Hunter took the opportunity to badmouth some of the wrestling press. Sapp said WWE PR told him that Hunter didn’t mean to lump Frigthful in that group he chastised, even thought he did, and I guess maybe Mike Johnson. Not been a good few months for Mike and those post show pressers.
  6. I’d be curious to know the difference in site fees they expect to get for Mania vs a Big Four show vs a random PLE.
  7. I'm biased towards Kendrick because I'm from Los Angeles, but he's killing Drake. Gonna put him back in the wheelchair.
  8. I was going to say that Boston is doing Boston things again but immediately scored to tie it
  9. We’re still doing this stupid bloodline shit? Dope.
  10. Didn’t realize that double bill was picked by Spike Lee tonight.
  11. Kendrick just dropped another song straight up calling Drake a Pedo.
  12. Oh absolutely! My Dad was very much about voicing his displeasure to your face James
  13. I wouldn't be too surprised if they decide to go with SummerSlam in Minneapolis over WrestleMania, just based on their booking trends of using the summer events to take a chance on stadium shows outside of top-20 population (Nashville in 2022, Detroit in 2023, Cleveland in 2024). Minneapolis would fit that criteria.
  14. I think what has had bigger effect on the fly in/tourist crowd period for AEW is the fact they're running more PPVs. It's no longer a novelty especially when there still touring around the country and going to more markets. Plus, I think that's had a more hurtful effect on their overall live attendance. You no longer feel the need to fly across the country when eventually whatever amount of fans that live in your region will get the same quality of wrestling when they come there. You're essentially creating a smaller pool of people who want to see your show. That said, WrestleMania several weeks earlier isn't going to discourage a person who was likely going to be attracted to whatever the hell AEW was going to put on either way. We're a year away and we don't know the card any of those three nights. At best (on the WWE side of the ledger), just some rumored bouts that may or may not get changed.
  15. NBCU synergy, just like that picture of Seth and Becky at the Derby today.
  16. I was not expecting a promo in the lead-up coverage to the Kentucky Derby to be how I found out that Mania was going to be in Vegas next year.
  17. I'm watching the "last" (???) ICW show. Dr. Redacted is going to die in the ring someday, isn't he?
  18. Hey! We have big events..... sometimes. Maybe. I mean, RAW is coming. And we got that one episode of Collision. I'm just being stupid. I get your point. It does kind of seem like they want to cut into the fly in crowd for DON though. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year.
  19. I think it may be the fact that they were suppose to get a WWE card before the sale, but it was too mid level for a venue of that size and it got switched to the MGM Grand. That stadium was always in the running when it opened up. Minneapolis will probably get one eventually as it is a relatively new venue as well. Gotta have the "record" attendance in every stadium.
  20. Drake is a massive fucking creep and on top of that he's one of the most blatant clout chasers I've ever seen. Impossible to take him trying to go after Kendrick fucking Lamar seriously.
  21. Today
  22. The amount of pro wrestling fan debauchery over that weekend is going to be disgusting. More than usual levels if you can somehow believe it.
  23. I just think it's silly to think people are gonna want to conserve their money in Vegas of all places
  24. I loved the part with Inoki shadowboxing there, egging him on. Hoshino was always a highlight on the '80s set. He was kind of the Kikuchi of NJPW in those days, little fireplug of a wrestler. Re: Fujiwara
  25. Every time there is talk about Hulu contract with the WWE being up I get excited at the prospect of the delay on Main Event and Lvl Up going away.
  1. Load more activity