DVDVR Message Board

AEW - NOV 2021

The Natural

Julia is slowly putting some spots together.  She's a work in progress.

Jesus Fuck.  Jora Johl nearly murdered the dude working the Kamala Jr. gimmick.  What is up with the dangerous sit-out moves tonight?

Edited by J.T.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:24 AM, Craig H said:

Because Chicago is better than anywhere they would run in California.

I'm just kidding, kinda... But I don't think there's anywhere viable for them to run in California at the moment because they're not going to do something like the, ugh, Crypto.com Arena. Plus, I would imagine that their issues with when Dynamite airs on the west coast have something to do with it too. 

The Toyota arena in Ontario would be perfect. 10-12,000 capacity.  Historically most non-WWE companies have not given much of a shit about California. Impact came out maybe half a dozen times, and ROH only came twice.

• Thanks 1

Anthony Greene wrestled the match of his life against Adam Cole.   Make the best of your opportunities.

57 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I popped huge at that thing Wardlow did in the tag match tonight...I won't spoil it so y'all can pop like I did lol

WELL SCOUTED~!  Finally, this experience edge you hear so much about pays off.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 3

Adam Cole is the best wrestler in AEW?  I'm loving these NXT cast-offs like Anthony Green.  I actually watch Green versus a face (!?!) Alec Price match today and it was also really good.

• Like 1