DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

I love the Steelers BumbleBee throwbacks. Make me want to grow a handlebar mustache and call women "Dames."

Anyway, good start for the Steelers... Lions matriculate the ball down the field but Stafford misses a wide open Bush to ruin the drive. Also, it looks like Elite Ike Taylor decided to show up today.

So far, 100% of Matt McGloin's career pass attempts have been touchdowns.

It's all downhill from here.  Rather fitting for the Raiders who have started fast all year and gone on to get shut out in the second half and lose about 5 times already this season. (and even when they win they do the same and squeak by when they should've won comfortably, like against the Steelers)

And I forgot to come back and do the rest of my H2H picks.  Damn.

You know, if teams are going to have a game where they wear dogshit ugly unis, then it needs to be balanced out by wearing unis with the new logos from footballasfootball.com

Oh are the Steelers wearing those rugby striped uniforms?

Are we still doing the thing where the NFL broadcasters bury them as an ugly, dated joke while the shitty modern uniforms of Seattle, St. Louis, and many others are somehow treated with a straight face?

You know, if teams are going to have a game where they wear dogshit ugly unis, then it needs to be balanced out by wearing unis with the new logos from footballasfootball.com

Oh are the Steelers wearing those rugby striped uniforms?

Are we still doing the thing where the NFL broadcasters bury them as an ugly, dated joke while the shitty modern uniforms of Seattle, St. Louis, and many others are somehow treated with a straight face?

You know, with few exceptions(like the old TB uni's), the 80-90's unis were probably the best overall. . . .

The Jags have 2 TDs in the first quarter

Break up the Jags

you know a few weeks ago I ripped Wilbon a new one in one of these threads for suggesting that the jags and bucs might combine for six wins. How funny would it be if both went on a run to be knocked out of the 1-2 picks?