DVDVR Message Board

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Johnny Rodz

That Muto stuff was really nice.  It was nice and I liked it.  Loved the Chono set up.  

What wasn’t nice was that guy Okada fucked up.  That dude got wrecked.  Hard.

The production quality of this show was top notch.  

Edited by Brandon Bones
Thought of more stuff to say.
  • Like 2

Wrestle Universe question: if I don’t watch it live, do I have to wait until it is archived? Or am I blind and Last Love is currently watchable?

EDIT

NVM. The title cut off at GRAND FINAL. So I am blind.

Edited by Octopus

Muto wants NOAH to run another Tokyo Dome show next year.

Should be noted Muto has nothing to do with NOAH internally, so he isn't training people or helping with booking or in official backstage and executive roles. He was more intertwined with old AJPW in the past for jobs and roles.

He did help with some of Kaito's training.

Edited by Red King

Is there any truth to the idea that Chono and Tiger didn’t know Muto was going to challenge Chono? I saw it talked about somewhere but didn’t see any thing to say one way or the other.

54 minutes ago, Red King said:

Muto wants NOAH to run another Tokyo Dome show next year.

Should be noted Muto has nothing to do with NOAH internally, so he isn't training people or helping with booking or in official backstage and executive roles. He was more intertwined with old AJPW in the past for jobs and roles.

He did help with some of Kaito's training.

Oh yeah, I totally believe Mutoh didn't wasn't in Kashin's ear the last year.  Nope.

Daisuke Harada is retiring, his last match will be against fellow former Osaka Pro feller Atsushi Kotoge in the presence of a doctor. The retirement match will take place at the Korakuen Hall event in Tokyo on the 9th. The match is one minute limit.

He has cervical vertebrae atlantoaxial subluxation, and he said, "I can't make a living as a professional wrestler, but I have to live as a human being, so I accepted my retirement."

Edited by Red King

A new chart at some point,  so no Muto, Kojima, Nosawa, Harada.

Also no Great Muta.

Still lot of money saved. And NOAH's roster becomes more younger.  Less NJPW-ism elements and less Indy (Nosawa) and less Osaka Pro elements (Harada). Harada was the junior ace of NOAH, with him leaving someone else will obtain the role.

Edited by Red King

AJPW World tag champions Yuma Aoyagi and Naoya Nomura bursted in, and they nominated Kenoh and Manabu Soya as the next challengers. If Kenoh and Manabu Soya win the GHC tags and the World Tags, they become the GHC World tags champions.

Good bye to Harada, 17 years of pro wrestling

https://newsatcl-pctr.c.yimg.jp/t/amd-img/20230309-00000147-dal-000-5-view.jpg?pri=l&w=387&h=640&exp=10800

1,310 Fans showed up at Korakuen Hall.

2 hours ago, Red King said:

AJPW World tag champions Yuma Aoyagi and Naoya Nomura bursted in, and they nominated Kenoh and Manabu Soya as the next challengers. If Kenoh and Manabu Soya win the GHC tags and the World Tags, they become the GHC World tags champions.

Good bye to Harada, 17 years of pro wrestling

https://newsatcl-pctr.c.yimg.jp/t/amd-img/20230309-00000147-dal-000-5-view.jpg?pri=l&w=387&h=640&exp=10800

1,310 Fans showed up at Korakuen Hall.

Don't tease me with the possible reuniting of AJPW and NOAH after 23 years.

It's up to Kaito to now lead NOAH instead of Muto, but Jake Lee thinks Kaito should step aside. Should be noted Jake Lee was formerly the secondary Ace of AJPW and two time Triple Crown champion. The rest of his accolades are out there if anyone does their own quick google search. 

Jake Lee trainers were (at different times) Muto, former UWFI fighter Kenichi Yamamoto, Taiyō Kea, Masa Funaki, and former NOAH player Atsushi Aoki. And Jake is AJPW Dojo trained. Jumbo was his target player when he re-debuted in AJP after his Aoki training.

Edited by Red King

Spoiler

On other websites, I was right about Jake winning the GHC HW. 

Spoiler

Katsuhiko Nakajima is the next challenger for the GHC HW
Sugiura and Taniguchi want the GHC Tag Titles
Lancelot is next challenger for the GHC Jr. HW
Jack Morris challenged Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. for the GHC National