DVDVR Message Board

For the BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS~!

DEAN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allegedly it wasn't planned to have Don blade there, but when he fell he caught his head on something sharp and got hardwayed.

Don't want to crosspost it in Joshi thread cause we wouldn't want to interrupt the random updates about Ice Ribbon, would we?

I love that Giulia presents and radiates star energy as well as embracing the energy of dressing like one of the female characters from either the Narcos or the Narcos: Mexico series. It's like she should be helping her brothers run the Tijuana cartel in 1993. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since WWE is in Puerto Rico this week, how about a good ole fashion, absolute bloodbath in San Juan? There is a disturbing amount of bloodshed in this match. Did I mention that?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hijo de L.A. Park y L.A. Park Jr. vs Hijo del Pirata Morgan e Hijo de Alebrije | Lucha completa - YouTube

Alebrijecito, he of the awesomest mask and suit I've seen in awhile, pierces a vein whilst UPSIDE DOWN. You know what that means. They also manage to break not only a plastic garbage can directly down the middle but one of those impossible-to-break white plastic tables. I used to have to lift those up and down stairs at a restaurant job I had and believe me, if you tried to break one with your body, it wouldn't be the table that would go (as witnessed in countless Botchamania clips). The Super Libre should be killer.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...