DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Dewar

2019 Fantasy Football Thread

Figures I may lose because Devin Bush decided to get 10 points in the first two minutes of the game. Fucking Chargers.

Gurley and Hollywood Brown not playing hurt the hell out of me. Plus, I didn't get a good DEF on the waiver wire and had to settle for Tampa Bay who got -3 pts. Amazing.

I just won a game where my QB gave me negative points

It's all downhill from here

Rippa's success in the DVDVR league is nothing short of stunning. 2nd least points for, 2nd least points against, 7-1 record. 

4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Rippa's success in the DVDVR league is nothing short of stunning. 2nd least points for, 2nd least points against, 7-1 record. 

It is by far the best worst team I have ever had

Dammit. I have to play Jae this week, you next week, and I don't have a single game against Dothan this year.

These last few weeks are going to be very tense with all the 5-3 teams and 4-4 teams.

That it will be and we still have 4 weeks of bye to screw with all those teams rosters. 

And I am going to fall back to the pack to add another team to the mix

Down to @Lacelle and I in the survival pool, I've doubled my best run in it so far, be interesting to see what team I screw up with.

Edited by gatling

21 hours ago, jaedmc said:

These last few weeks are going to be very tense with all the 5-3 teams and 4-4 teams.

I feel like the last two years the Scorpion Deathlock division has been like this with everyone knotted up like this. 

Fucking   @RIPPA with the narrow margin win.  Driving me crazy.

Because it couldn't get worse than losing by 2.74 points to RIPPA two weeks ago, and I then went ahead and lost by 2.7 points this week.

God I remember why I tell myself I should stop playing this stupid game every year now. 

Edited by CSC

I fucking hate fantasy football. I go from 2nd or 3rd highest PF to not even cracking 90 points for the second week in a row.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, Craig H said:

I fucking hate fantasy football. I go from 2nd or 3rd highest PF to not even cracking 90 points for the second week in a row.

Well you will be happy to know that my predicted free fall is in progress

Of course between injuries and byes the last two weeks have been brutal

I am about to give Mojo his 2nd win... well unless Jared Goff actually has a good game for once and I am not expecting that vs Baltimore

41 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well you will be happy to know that my predicted free fall is in progress

Of course between injuries and byes the last two weeks have been brutal

I am about to give Mojo his 2nd win... well unless Jared Goff actually has a good game for once and I am not expecting that vs Baltimore

I get great pleasure in knowing that my ascendance to #1 broke your team.

Sorrynotsorry.

Well now that the Vikings are off bye I never ever have to start Jared Goff again

• Like 1

I had both Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson. Wilson was doing awesome. Traded Jackson away for Amari Cooper and Greg Olsen because my WR position was a disaster with Antonio Brown imploding and my TE position sucked. Thought my RB position was best in the league having Barkley, Jones, and Michel.

Wilson hasn't done shit lately, my RBs are all garbage now, my WRs aren't producing, and my best position looks like my IDPs.

And right now Methlab, the guy I traded Jackson to, looks like he's best setup to win it all.

lol, that's a joke, we all know Kevin will find a way to win it all.

Edited by Craig H

I'm so glad I get to sit back and watch today unfold. After Thursday the games still seem close. totally possible all the 7-5 teams lose today. 

I mentioned this on the league's message board but there is someone in the DVDVR league who could either have a 1st round bye in the playoffs OR not make the playoffs at all all based on what happens tonight.

(It is unlikely but it is a greater than zero percent chance)

Went to bed down 11 points with 2 minutes left in the Eagles/Giants game. Had Zach Ertz as my last player going...

Edited by elizium
  • Like 1

That same game cost me a meaningless win because Barkley got 3 too may yards.  That and Alvin Kamara somehow being my 4th best running back again.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, Craig H said:

I had both Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson. Wilson was doing awesome. Traded Jackson away for Amari Cooper and Greg Olsen because my WR position was a disaster with Antonio Brown imploding and my TE position sucked. Thought my RB position was best in the league having Barkley, Jones, and Michel.

Wilson hasn't done shit lately, my RBs are all garbage now, my WRs aren't producing, and my best position looks like my IDPs.

And right now Methlab, the guy I traded Jackson to, looks like he's best setup to win it all.

Just to re-visit this - this is 100% happening so thanks for that.

Grr...