DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

I got first row lower balcony for the Hammerstein show. From my experience going to Hammerstein for concerts and wrestling, the balcony is pretty good unless you're sitting behind people who never sit down. Even the higher up GA balcony isn't too bad for the price. I don't like the floor unless it's 1st or 2nd row. This will be the first time I go to an ROH show since Final Battle 2011.

What's still available? The side balconies are pretty good too as it's only 2 or 3 rows if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

So is there anyone on the ROH roster right now that makes these NJPW talents visiting intriguing at all? I haven't really been following stuffing instead of potatoes for a while.

Hero.... and um..... Hero?

• Like 1

Good Lord. I have been out of it for awhile, but the last time I paid attention ROH was giving him everything. He was indulging himself in crazy, needlessly long main events and headlining shows and whatnot.

I wonder what he could possibly have wanted that they refused to grant? More money, I guess. . .

They announced today that Jado and Gedo are coming as well as the three singles guys. I am actually most interested in seeing Jado and Gedo v. reDRagon or the Briscoes as opposed to the glorified squashes we will get from the singles dudes.