DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

Truth Martini fired the hoopla hotties. No more Scarlett or Kasey Rae makes me sad. :(

Pretty fun show this week. Corino calling B.J. Witmer names will never get old. Main event three-way was good too, and leads to Taven vs whoever Martini brings in, and leaves Lethal vs Ciampa for the TV title.

Truth Martini fired the hoopla hotties. No more Scarlett or Kasey Rae makes me sad. :(

Pretty fun show this week. Corino calling B.J. Witmer names will never get old. Main event three-way was good too, and leads to Taven vs whoever Martini brings in, and leaves Lethal vs Ciampa for the TV title.

Truth and The Hoopla Hotties were the best thing about Taven. I could care less about him now.

Silas is a guy from Wisconsin who has been in AAW for several years now. He's pretty solid.

The last Chicago Ridge ROH show couldn't have had more than 500 people, and that was for the Glory By Honor TV tapings with the 8 man elimination All Stars vs Champions tag.

He looks 40, but hey looking like Severn might come in handy when Shamrock comes in.

How his strap match with Briscoe. I like strap matches and I have a feeling a guy that looks like Young and a guy that look like Chicken would have a hell of a strap match.

He looks 40, but hey looking like Severn might come in handy when Shamrock comes in.

How his strap match with Briscoe. I like strap matches and I have a feeling a guy that looks like Young and a guy that look like Chicken would have a hell of a strap match.

It was solid. Only thing I didn't like was Mark busting out his schtick when I thought it should have just been a serious match.

It was awesome that Maria "taught" Mike Bennett the Anaconda Vise.

Corino no-selling where the move came from is awesome too. Same with Kevin Kelly losing his shit whenever Bennett applies it.

Week #1 of no Hoopla Hotties. I am still sad.

• Like 1

Nope. The former Detroit Lions kicker Jason Hanson was called "Mmmmbop" in our fantasy football league for years too, as in "I'm going to draft The Mmmmbopper". Can't get shit like that out of your head, no matter how hard you try.

so apparently Joe Koff got caught with his foot in his mouth on a radio show regarding the Matt Hardy/Reby Sky incident.   No idea what he actually said but apparently it was enough for him to provide the "i have to apologize because Sinclair is a publicly traded company" apology

so apparently Joe Koff got caught with his foot in his mouth on a radio show regarding the Matt Hardy/Reby Sky incident.   No idea what he actually said but apparently it was enough for him to provide the "i have to apologize because Sinclair is a publicly traded company" apology

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/2/18/5424050/rohs-joe-koff-claims-matt-hardy-assaulting-his-wife-was-no-big-deal