DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

I did too, actually, but by then the game had earned so much goodwill with me that it didn't matter. I really got into all the interpersonal relationships on the Tempest - felt like we'd all built something more than boss/employee.

So there won't be DLC? That seems absolutely foreign these days.

I just looked and I'm already over 105 hours on this playthrough and I'm not even done.

It is gonna be interesting how much I can cut that down now that I know what I'm doing 

Just to shame myself about how far I am compared to all of you. . .

Does what sort of outpost you establish on Eos have a big effect on the outcome? I wanted to go military and then changed my mind and went science instead.

It is 2300 hours and I am wide fucking awake.   Army training rolls along and the servers are handling the data load.

Your American tax dollars at work.

If the APEX Night Shift is pulling duty, I will see you bros online in about an hour.  I'll have to crash around 2 or 3 because I have to take my car to the shop tomorrow morning @ nine.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

It is 2300 hours and I am wide fucking awake.   Army training rolls along and the servers are handling the data load.

Your American tax dollars at work.

If the APEX Night Shift is pulling duty, I will see you bros online in about an hour.  I'll have to crash around 2 or 3 because I have to take my car to the shop tomorrow morning @ nine.

I was on til about 0055 taking my new ryder up until they depart the Nexus for the first but did not see you on. I was doing little to do list: recolor my casual clothes and get my good weapons from the lockout. I need to redistribute my powers before eos, since i think i am going full biotic this time. I think i have 262 points to reallocate. Almost to level 267. 

Stout and I had did pretty well last night.  Got extractions every time, and mostly didn't have too much trouble.  There was one match against Remnant where level 6 just got insane, though.  So many damn robots on top of us at the same time, and it seemed like the other two guys were perma-dead.  No clue how we got through that one.  Ended up reviving each other quite a few times.

Before we joined up, I got paired with some folks that were absolutely clueless on extraction.  They all ran to the marker as soon as the wave started.  I ended up having to go along with em just to revive their sorry asses over and over.

I also ran into a new bug in multiplayer last night.  Movement became almost impossible.  I'd hit the jets, jump across the map, then get sucked back to almost where I started.  Also enemies seemed to take about 5x the usual damage, my powers wouldn't recharge, and only one gun would shoot.  I was glad to fail that one as quickly as we did, which turned out to be level two.

• Like 1

I had a weird glitch where i got stuck in between the wall and a stancion on the tempest sit room (upstairs). I was trying to  go down the ramp but got stuck and everything was jittery and i couldnt move. Had to load a saved game. 

1 hour ago, Robert C said:

Stout and I had did pretty well last night.  Got extractions every time, and mostly didn't have too much trouble.

Are your Live Chat settings on Invite Only?  I tried to jump in and say wassap and get a game invite for multiplayer, but I wasn't able to get into your group.

I don't think I'll be online tonight because I've got to crash as soon as I get home and go in for normal day shift so that I can get in my fourty hours for the week.

15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Are your Live Chat settings on Invite Only?  I tried to jump in and say wassap and get a game invite for multiplayer, but I wasn't able to get into your group.

I don't think I'll be online tonight because I've got to crash as soon as I get home and go in for normal day shift so that I can get in my fourty hours for the week.

I'm pretty sure they're not set that way, since I don't know how to do that.  Dunno what happened.

God, no sooner than I think I wrap things up, but something new happens on mother fucking Eos.

Something told me not to listen to Peebee and her "maybe we should investigate that Kett tech?" bullshit, but I did anyway (twice)  and now I have two more Additional Tasks

1. Shut down Kett surveillance on Prodromos. (Watchers)

2. See what the Kett are doing with these Remnant data devices. (Data Trail)

That's in addition to the three (!)'s in Prodromos and one (!) in Three Giants that still taunt me.  I also still have to raid the enormous Kett base on the cliffs near Presson Dunes.

I'm up to 4 out of 10 wildlife scans, three mineral scans, and one cultivated plant for the boffins back on the Nexus.  All of the Science Team fetch its are complete on Eos.

Eos is now at 98% viability now and I have established all of my deployable Forward Stations so my Fast Travel network is now up and running.

I blew 130 Mission Funds on a Combative Upgrade and my Male Human and Female Human Soldiers are very grateful.

The Cyclone is finally a manageable weapon in multiplayer now from the recoil perspective now that I have an AR Stock III, but It sure does take a long time to murder stuff from medium rage.

Once Strike Team Uniform is up to Level 20, I will use some Mission Funds to recruit more strike teams and put them all to work farming Andromeda Currency so that I can get more upgrades for my multiplayer toons.

Got to play about 6 rounds today while the boss lady was gettin her hair done. 

Got to do the new objective retraction or whatever. 

Played the new map and died on wave 6 with randoms. 

Another round had no enemies show up on wave 2. 

Got the last one in with Dan then the boss lady came home. I think we could have made extraction ourselves on the new map but 2 randoms showed up and took part of the fun. We mostly were running around trying to learn the map and not worrying about enemies unless they were in our face. 

Should be on tomorrow evenin around 5 or 6, after my ride to Kentucky. Gotta get some sun on my cleanly shaven face so I dont turn into a lobster in Jamaica next month.