DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

*#8 and soon to be.....out of the top 25, Badgers! I'll be at the game on Saturday, hopefully (Fuck The The) Ohio State is gentle on our supple young players.

• Like 1

I will be on-hand to watch the Badgers die horribly tomorrow, I assume Fowler is cheering on the Buckeyes out of spite of me even though it goes against all he holds dear.

6 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Should we just crown their ass now and save everyone the trouble?

There are some quality teams beyond Alabama--Clemson, Ohio State, Michigan, even Texas A&M in Bama's own division and conference is nothing to sneeze at.  But if Jalen Hurts' passing ability ever catches up with his running--yeah, prepare for crowning Alabama for the next three years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Badgers are playing well, but turning two first and goals into field goals could definitely come back and bite them.

They could have this game all but put away.

Yup

Grumble grumble grumble. Idiots kept saying put in Bart Houston based on.....no logic of note, he's older! He's actually played less than the frosh now, how would he be any different realistically. Compare this game to last week. It's like he went from Ryan Leaf to some semi-talented NFL back-up in terms of disparity. He's still very rough, but he did some good, he really needs to look off receivers though and not stare at his target. Bad decisions on some of the throws too, but that comes with the learning.

Also, do to impending thunderstorms in a stadium full of 100% metal bleachers they told us to get the fuck out all at once and it took 30 minutes to get out of the stadium, another 30 to get on a bus and another 30-45 just to get back to a parking garage to drive 2 hours to get back home. Great evacuation call, just rush everyone out at once and into logjams in the meeting points so no one can get out in a timely manner.