DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

If Calvin Johnson got hurt, what would the prediction of the Lions record be right now? Cause I can't make up my mind between 2-14 and 3-13.

If Brian Urlacher was unceremoniously dumped by his team, left on the scrapheap a broken shit old man, and the team that did that replaced him with Jay Cutler, a man most famous for giving up when the going gets tough...

...how fucked is that team?

But unless Calvin saves your ass, two of our wins will be against Detroit.

I'm not gonna deny I have low expectations for the Bears. Our answers to fix our OL were not to my liking, Our WR depth is fucking terrible, and for as much as shitting on Cutler is a cool thing to do, our backup QB is God Damn Josh McCown. The only move this off-season I actually liked was signing Bennett. And yet I can say with complete confidence comparing the Bears to the LIons that there is no way I can say we should be the worst team in the division, because the Detroit Lions offense is Calvin Johnson and chewing gum.

Is there a more boring team to spam the football folder with than the Bills? Guys, you won't finish above the Patriots, let's focus our attention on real teams like the Detroit Lions.

The Bills have a much better chance of finishing about the Pats than the Lions do of winning the NFC central, the Packers are going to squash you like a bug. . .

See these fucking malcontents Danny boy? Not fit to talk to us in the NFC NORTH WRECKING CRUE

To be fair, I never said the Bills were an interesting team to talk about (They are like the Lions, except there one unique offensive weapon is a RB instead of a WR), just contested the thought of the Lions as a "Real Team".

I'd call them Paper Lions, but come on, that's just miles too easy.

Touche sir.

Legitimately though, god the AFC looks bad. The only teams I look at and say "wow, that is a team with little weakness, or a strength so good it covers their weakness" are Houston and Denver. Maybe Baltimore. Everyone else ranges from "Could be pretty good" to "Jesus fuck, can we contract this poor excuse of a franchise already?"

Is there a more boring team to spam the football folder with than the Bills? Guys, you won't finish above the Patriots, let's focus our attention on real teams like the Detroit Lions.

The Bills have a much better chance of finishing about the Pats than the Lions do of winning the NFC central, the Packers are going to squash you like a bug. . .

Packers are going to have a bit of an issue with keeping Rodgers upright if Newhouse doesn't get better in a hurry.

Wasn't overly impressed with Manuel today. Reminded me a lot of Gabbert during his first year. Goodwin's gonna be a good one, though. Kid has speed for days.

If I was the Colts, I wouldn't even have to think about starting Hilton over DHB. I was concerned with his size last year, but the kid's turning out to be a playmaker and keeping him off the field to run 2-TE sets with Fleener and Allen just seems to be a waste.

See these fucking malcontents Danny boy? Not fit to talk to us in the NFC NORTH WRECKING CRUE

Do you guys have jackets?One would assume they would be Members Only jackets
  • Like 1