DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 7 December 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Bryan zealots get what they deserve.  They clamored for the guy, they got him, and then he had to vacate multiple belts immediately after. Too bad, so sad, wah-wah-wah.

For all we know, his head is being held together by a single tendon or some shit.  But he's super popular and we luuuuuuv him, so YES! YES! YES!  No, no, no--you had your cookie, ain't our fault it crumbled.  Do you want him to die for your sick amusement?  Well?  DO YA?

Sue the WWE?  While his wife is on the roster?  Yeah, that works out great.  Every single time.

*kicks Patrick into a dark corner*

I'm joking.  Except for kicking Patrick into a corner.  Because that felt good!

Speaking of Bryan, wasn't he due for a third test that would either let him finally rassle again or shut him up in terms of wanting to get back in a WWE ring? Has that happened?

I might be hopelessly optimistic, but I think if he were never going to come back, they'd have said so, whereas a rehab for a return might be kept quiet.

Bryan zealots get what they deserve.  They clamored for the guy, they got him, and then he had to vacate multiple belts immediately after. Too bad, so sad, wah-wah-wah.

For all we know, his head is being held together by a single tendon or some shit.  But he's super popular and we luuuuuuv him, so YES! YES! YES!  No, no, no--you had your cookie, ain't our fault it crumbled.  Do you want him to die for your sick amusement?  Well?  DO YA?

Sue the WWE?  While his wife is on the roster?  Yeah, that works out great.  Every single time.

*kicks Patrick into a dark corner*

I'm joking.  Except for kicking Patrick into a corner.  Because that felt good!

With all due respect:  Fuck off.

I gave up.  He's done.  I don't even want to see him wrestle again at this point.

I'm at the point where I just live and let live with regards to wrestling.  There's absolutely nothing that's worth getting worked up about, one way or the other.  Having an opinion does absolutely nothing but get you yelled at, so hey, have at it.

They should seriously have Bryan be doing SOMETHING on these shows, though. The NWA kept Magnum TA doing interviews after his car wreck. WWE can't have Bryan doing backstage stuff or pre-show of RAW stuff? 

Also, is everyone ready to have many of the same conversations that we've had about Bryan about Sami Zayn in another two or three years? Or about Bayley in another year or two, for that matter?

Also, is everyone ready to have many of the same conversations that we've had about Bryan about Sami Zayn in another two or three years? Or about Bayley in another year or two, for that matter?

No.  Why bother?

Because this is a pro wrestling message board for fans of pro wrestling to talk about pro wrestling, you poor morose soul? 

(Please don't cuss me out for calling you a "poor morose soul.")

• Like 2

They should seriously have Bryan be doing SOMETHING on these shows, though. The NWA kept Magnum TA doing interviews after his car wreck. WWE can't have Bryan doing backstage stuff or pre-show of RAW stuff? 

What can Bryan do that won't involve the mutants hijacking the show? That's the problem with Daniel Bryan, he got too over too quickly and then he never lost so he became a mythical figure who wins titles but never loses them.

What can Bryan do that won't involve the mutants hijacking the show? That's the problem with Daniel Bryan, he got too over too quickly and then he never lost so he became a mythical figure who wins titles but never loses them.

He became 94-96 Shawn Michaels?

• Like 2

I don't think that Bryan in street clothes doing backstage interviews has any risk of the mutants hijacking the show, nor do I think YES chants while Bryan talks to Booker T about how successful Stardust will be against Roman Reigns on the pre-show is a big deal.

And "got over too quickly" is just such an amazing thing to type that words...I can't put into them thoughts my properly like. 

I honestly don't care at all about any of the match results for Sunday.  That's a problem.  No matter how many "five-star matches" you have, it doesn't matter if people aren't invested in the outcome.

P.S. Re: Burgundy: Truce.

OH!  Something else that really bothered me.

Why did Titus (a face) warn Del Rio (a heel) about a possible Stardust attack (after he'd just tapped to Swagger). Isn't he trying to "help" Stardust?

Is this just another case of "All WWE Faces are assholes"?  

---

Also, after they attacked Xavier Woods, was the crowd chanting "Boo"  OR "Boooo-so"?  (tm Josh Mann)

As Titus had said after he did it, "You don't know what he's capable of"

We're there any Authority appearances or mentions last night? I don't remember any.

Just a brief mention to say they approved the 16-man match.

Plus they were in that commercial about the Smackdown move.