DVDVR Message Board

La Sombra joins NXT

odessasteps

I was waiting for this, especially once he was left off the Fantastica Mania shows.

Hope he can assimilate into the culture there and fit in. All kinds of interesting matches in NXT for him.

Other people know CMLL politics better than I do. I think a best possible scenario from a storyline (I know, I know) perspective would be to turn Mistico II and add him to the Ingobernables. He's problematic in his current role, will be completely overshown by Caristico in that specific role when he comes back in, and it would create two pretty compelling feud possibilities with Caristico and Dragon Lee. Any chance of that?

Mistico's suggested he'd really like to be a Ingobernables in some of his photos, but Mistico so needs to be carried by rudos that I don't trust him to do the carrying himself. I can't imagine him taking a lot of Dragon Lee's offense without it looking bad. I'm not sure there's much a spot for Mistico outside of being Volador's pseudo little brother and running thru two minutes of spots in trios matches. 

I'd like to see Puma & Tiger in that spot -  you don't want to put one person in that spot to avoid the straight up comparison, I think they can pull off the personality, and it'd be new young guys in the top mix. 

Mistico's suggested he'd really like to be a Ingobernables in some of his photos, but Mistico so needs to be carried by rudos that I don't trust him to do the carrying himself. I can't imagine him taking a lot of Dragon Lee's offense without it looking bad. I'm not sure there's much a spot for Mistico outside of being Volador's pseudo little brother and running thru two minutes of spots in trios matches. 

I'd like to see Puma & Tiger in that spot -  you don't want to put one person in that spot to avoid the straight up comparison, I think they can pull off the personality, and it'd be new young guys in the top mix. 

Puma and Tiger could work. They absolutely have the personality. It'd almost feel like all those rumors of the Hardy Boys joining DX as pledges in 1999-2000. On the other hand, it might lead to a lot of Felino stuff I don't necessarily want to see.