DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

6 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

I won't be spoiling Stardom match results anymore. 

This isn't a spoiler-free thread, anyone that clicks on it will see what they see, its an avoidable thread if someone is waiting to watch a big show. Much easier to avoid than, say Twitter is. Especially if its a Joshi show that streamed live, imagine the WWE PPV or AEW PPV post-show threads being all spoiler boxes. Not saying spoiler tags are forbidden or anything, everyone should do what they are comfortable with, but we don't want a thread that is 90% spoiler boxes either and everyone trying to figure out people are even talking about. 

• Like 4

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
4 minutes ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Talking of Suzu, does anyone know if Sunday's Prominence show was streamed anywhere? Because I haven't really heard anyone talking about it and I'd quite like to see Suzu vs Risa Sera

It wasn't streamed, but I did some digging and found this:

53 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Who are the darkers?

Dark Tiger, Dark Panther, and Dark Cheetah, respectively.

I haven't seen their faces up close, so I dunno who they are yet.

They might do 1 to 3 match like Inoki did in the past.

• Like 1

Looks like Suzu Suzuki (black pants/yellow stripe) and Risa Sera (red pants) to me. So that'd probably be one of the other Prominence folks as the other one.

53 minutes ago, J.H. said:

Not to be that guy but more of you mugs need to be voting for Mei Suruga in the 6/1/2022- WHO IS HAVING THE BEST YEAR IN THE RING? poll!

and if you already voted and didn't vote for Mei then SHAME!!

James

She's not having a better year than Eddie Kingston. Much like you didn't feel Ibuki Hoshi was having a better year than Bryan Danielson. SHAME!!!

9 hours ago, Stefanie the Human said:

Looks like Suzu Suzuki (black pants/yellow stripe) and Risa Sera (red pants) to me. So that'd probably be one of the other Prominence folks as the other one.

When I first saw them I thought it was the JKO Squad, your guess is much better ?

Does anyone know if Stardom World works on the Edge browser on an Xbox? I'm very tempted to sign up, but I don't have a Firestick, I can't be doing with fiddle-arsing around streaming my phone to my TV, and I don't want to watch on an iPad.

I recently discovered that NJPW World does just about work on the Xbox (up to a point, it crashes if I try anything too ambitious like skipping ahead after the first couple of minutes, but I'll take it) and it's a revelation, especially with the G1 coming up.

Hopefully someone can answer this crucial question, the rest of the internet doesn't seem to have an answer and I don't want to go to Reddit.

41 minutes ago, SturmCRF said:

Does anyone know if Stardom World works on the Edge browser on an Xbox? I'm very tempted to sign up, but I don't have a Firestick, I can't be doing with fiddle-arsing around streaming my phone to my TV, and I don't want to watch on an iPad.

I recently discovered that NJPW World does just about work on the Xbox (up to a point, it crashes if I try anything too ambitious like skipping ahead after the first couple of minutes, but I'll take it) and it's a revelation, especially with the G1 coming up.

Hopefully someone can answer this crucial question, the rest of the internet doesn't seem to have an answer and I don't want to go to Reddit.

Don't have an Xbox, but I remember the answer being yes when people asked about it on the Stardom reddit a few years back.

• Thanks 1