DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Oh so very rusty

Though my driving is the same - plowed over 3 alien dudes in the movie theater parking lot and then must hit a dozen trees as Lamar getting away from the cops.

Now trying to figure out how to transfer my character

• Like 2

Dude I just thought I drove bad. Till I tried first person. 

This is what I went by. It worked like a charm. It does both characters if ya have 2. That took me a minute to figure out. 

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202892778-Transferring-Your-Previous-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Characters-and-Progression-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox-One-or-PC

2 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Dude I just thought I drove bad. Till I tried first person. 

This is what I went by. It worked like a charm. It does both characters if ya have 2. That took me a minute to figure out. 

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202892778-Transferring-Your-Previous-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Characters-and-Progression-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox-One-or-PC

Try doing a Mary Lou in first person.  About made me puke first time I did it.

Fuck that mane. 

I drove first person a lil bit that's all I did. It was awful. Especially a "short cut" rolling tumbling end over end back down the mountain. 

I still don't know how to quote on here.....like I said.....imma com-pooter doofus

I am transferred and in.

Right now I am letting all my achievements wash over me.

I think all the online updates downloaded with the game because the only thing showing up in the store are shark cards.

I know better than do anything else tonight because my wife is already pissed she had to sit through the prologue but I will be rusty and not really ready to go tomorrow 

8 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Me and stout were talkin about the blurry scope is that where you turn that Shit off? I couldn't ever find it. Stout said it was somewhere though. 

Yeah, Petrol was the man with the knowledge on that.  Made that godawful headache inducing blurriness go right away.

• Like 1

At's alright rippa I'm in for some missions and shit or a heist. That'll help ya relearn. I did missions solo for a good couple hours to help remember the controls. Still can't snipe for Shit but it's comin back lil by lil. I finally hit a few good shots yesterday. Missed a lot more than hit but it's a gettin there. 

Oh Dammit - I forgot that the game doesn't auto save in that very beginning so I am going to have to replay all that early Franklin stuff till I can save.

IF I get that done before Smackdown, I will be on otherwise Wednesday my sad march to Level 120 resumes

You never made it to 120? Shit, my second character's up to 106 and I only really started playing him two months ago. My main is like 385 or so. Cristobal and PetrolCB are much higher.

6 minutes ago, AxB said:

You never made it to 120? Shit, my second character's up to 106 and I only really started playing him two months ago. My main is like 385 or so. Cristobal and PetrolCB are much higher.

I started later than everyone else in the crew plus I was splitting my time 75% ME3/25% GTA V even when playing.

I am 114 at the moment.

18 hours ago, El Dragon said:

Sooo, I was thinking guys. I have a Twitch account. I know how to make to broadcast off my Xbox incredibly simply. 

... Anyone mind if I start broadcasting our GTA sessions as we go?

I might as well just go buy the damn game again now, because I'm pretty sure it would take me about half an hour into watching the first livestream to run out and get it to join in.  

1 hour ago, AxB said:

I've had the game since launch and I'm only at 103.  It gets really grindy after a while and I lost interest.

BTW the bikers update next week will add in the Road Rash style races from The Lost and the Damned.  Really makes me want some single player DLC around the Lost.

On 9/25/2016 at 3:00 PM, RIPPA said:

You did this to me Giants

IMG_1376.JPG

So yea... Dunno if you had Gamestop money or anything and hesitant to add to the rage probably still present from Sunday .... but Xbox Live Gold deal has this for $38.99 right now.  

*ducks*

17 minutes ago, CSC said:

So yea... Dunno if you had Gamestop money or anything and hesitant to add to the rage probably still present from Sunday .... but Xbox Live Gold deal has this for $38.99 right now.  

*ducks*

I already know I was dicked because it was on sale for like $30 a few weeks ago and I didn't get it

2 hours ago, AxB said:

444 on my retired slot one character. 572 on my main slot two character. 

I have no life.