DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Holy fuck, so you're saying that in the incredibly unlikely event that I somehow convince my woman that it's not so bad that we don't have a formal dining room table yet and she lets me buy an XBone before Christmas, I will have to buy a copy of this game and start a brand new story mission game just to get access to GTA Online? 

Shit, I just got 100% Completion on my 360 playthrough.

No, you need to get Battlefield 1 so you can help me fight the Jerries.

I just tried to get on and it says "files required to Play GTA online could not be downloaded from the Rockstar Games Service. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later,"

What the Hell is that?!?!

Well I tried em all and it let me inna solo session. Don't know if that's the only one working or if Shit is fixed. 

Hmmm... I was able to at least play the story to FINALLY be able to save.

I will hop back on in a little bit and try to see if online is working (sometime after 7 after I walk the dog)

They pop up at different times of the day. There's a shitload of them in some locations (Sandy Shores and in the Docks area) that if you time it right you can get 5 in a day without having to drive between them.

23 Death Matches to go, before I get the tattoos unlock. 12 Slayers and 11 Team Carriers.

Every single person playing this game is better at it than me. Three guys in the room with absurd Levels, including one who had a K/D of 5,500 to 1. Ponder that for just a bit. For every person who kills him, he kills 5,500. Needless to say, they got reported. Nothing will happen, but it makes me feel better.

• Like 1

This past week has opened the floodgates with dopes like that. They've always been there, after that transferred account shutdown, it wasn't so bad. Well, now the workaround by the modded account makers has been figure out, so, expect more. 

They're all terrible at the game anyway, which is why they need pre made accounts with enhancements and everything unlocked to be able to compete.

GTA needs a better wellness test. 

The 2 things I hated the most on the 360. Marksman rifle and jets. 

Seems like my hate for them has multiplied on the one. 

Maybe it's hate, maybe it's jealousy either way imma learn to use that Dalm rifle. 

I might go to Oktoberfest in kingsport tomorrow drink some hefeweizen eat some bratwurst then come home and attempt to shoot some Shit. Maybe I just need 2 beer to play. Sober play only up till now. 

On 9/19/2016 at 6:16 AM, AxB said:

What's more likely, me winning a Deathmatch using your tactics, or you winning a Deathmatch using my tactics?

Actually, how do you do in them with your camping spots, now you haven't got the Team Carrier charging around perpetual motion, flushing the other team from cover every ten seconds? Finish 0-0 all the time?

Pfft. And you act like it's hard.

dZMD0OO.jpg

5 hours ago, AxB said:

Once. Where's the other 49?

We'll see if I get 49 more team deathmatches as daily objectives on days I actually bother to do them.

The big advantage you had, of course, was me.

Winning would have been a piece of cake if one of those two scrubs had been someone who could have picked off the other team's stragglers and played smartly enough to get a 4.0 K/D. Those guys are the best.

My advantage was you? If we win 40-31, with me going 21-10 and you going 7-1, it's not you who won the thing. And nobody loves a K/D nurse.

You getting fifteen kills? What's the time limit, an hour? If I'm 20-11, you're under 10.  Also, what about Deathmatches that weren't Team style? How many of those have you won?

Hey Stout, you might need to run by and do a wellness check on melraz.  I know his guys won and all, but that was a bit too crazy.

And I'm stealing "K/D nurse" the next time I run into one of those guys that kills himself every time he gets into a pickle in freemode.

• Like 4