DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

[Foghorn] Should've thought before you hit me upside the head with that plane, son, I say, son...

We gotta keep you down to keep you mean. If we moved you up to officer status, you'd be in the officer's club drinkin' two beer instead of shootin' dots drinkin' two beer.

• Like 4

Dalm right. I like the bein the low man who dont care to....ah LOVES TO get his hands dirty. And dalmit we already had said one of us had to kill the other for your one on one see if i'll drive a plane up your ass to help you again

• Like 3

Oh hell, you had the shot, you had to take it.

We see how fast you ran away from my one-on-one deathmatch. "MELRAZ IS RUNNIN' LIKE A BY GAWD SCALDED DAWG!"

The guy who dropped a plane on me in Freemode didn't fare well. The guy who tried to drop a Kuruma on me with a Cargobob didn't fare well, either. The mayor, though, gets to do what he wants.

• Like 2

Ats right he can. Didnt want a crew on crew slobber knocker. I figured get your daily objective complete and move on. I think that was my first 1 on 1 loss too. It hurt to abandon it but hell i take love for the crew over my own pain any day. Thats me always lookin out for the better of others. Now i gotta go wipe the tear from my eye and blow my nose. BROTHERHOOD BITCHES....BROTHERHOOD!

Invited, along with JetfireMike. Any man whose Social Club name is a Frank Zappa reference is fine by me. Dunno how many crew you'll even run into, but the often-stated one rule is no intentionally killing crew members you don't know in Freemode. You don't have to help, just don't hurt.

Once you get to know them, feel free to kamikaze a plane into the back of their skull.

• Like 1

(An extremely tired and loopy) Dan helped me out immeasurably last night by doing a Capture-Hold (seriously, fuck you Rockstar) and then we were going around murdering dots while he told me about an e-fed and the insanity that was LU last night.  

Seriously, brain eating?  Good lord. 

Is there a DVDVR crew for PS4?

I'm on there, but I don't play a ton and am usually in crew/friend rooms only. I don't really mess around in Freemode, too much of a shit show for me, especially with 30 people in a lobby.

And if you're new to the game, I wouldn't spent much time in Freemode, much less a 30-person version of it. Missions, heists, races, deathmatches. Make money and level up.

Killed some dude in Freemode last night and stole his fancy turbo motorcycle. I was kinda wandering around aimlessly with it waiting for him to kick me off it when I asked Dan "what do I do with this motorcycle?"

"Drive it into the ocean."

"Why didn't I think of that?"

Unforunately, the dude kicked me off of it before I could get there.

Got $100,000 for finishing a week of daily objectives. All of mine were (thankfully) solo ones. After everybody left, I went into a private room (no taste for blood last evening) and was giddy like a schoolgirl because I found a hard-to-find car on the street instead of having to pay $60,000 to buy it. Hey, $60,000 is a lot of money.

There were a bunch of Infernus'es on the street for some reason on Friday night.  God damn Rockstar for making some cars too high end to steal, mod, and keep. 

There were a bunch of Infernus'es on the street for some reason on Friday night.  God damn Rockstar for making some cars too high end to steal, mod, and keep. 

But no so high-end that you can't throw a couple of sticky bombs on them and blow up the next poor bastard in style...

• Like 2

Forgot to mention this from a couple days ago when a bunch of us were on.  Absolute highlight of the night was watching RUkered trying, and failing, to get into Stout's car twice at the beginning of the 4th heist finale.  I was crying from laughter after the second time.  That's what makes playing with crew so much fun - it would've been annoying with randoms but it was hilarious because it was the 4 of us.

• Like 3

Killed some dude in Freemode last night and stole his fancy turbo motorcycle. I was kinda wandering around aimlessly with it waiting for him to kick me off it when I asked Dan "what do I do with this motorcycle?"

"Drive it into the ocean."

"Why didn't I think of that?"

It should always be the standard answer. Blowing something up isn't a strong enough statement of "I'm screwing with you now". If you aren't in a time rush, ALWAYS make others personal vehicles take a bath if given the opportunity.

• Like 2

Forgot to mention this from a couple days ago when a bunch of us were on. Absolute highlight of the night was watching RUkered trying, and failing, to get into Stout's car twice at the beginning of the 4th heist finale. I was crying from laughter after the second time. That's what makes playing with crew so much fun - it would've been annoying with randoms but it was hilarious because it was the 4 of us.

You'll have to jog my memory. For the life of me, I can't remember what the issue was. Was I getting clipped by NPC cars or something?

• Like 2

Forgot to mention this from a couple days ago when a bunch of us were on. Absolute highlight of the night was watching RUkered trying, and failing, to get into Stout's car twice at the beginning of the 4th heist finale. I was crying from laughter after the second time. That's what makes playing with crew so much fun - it would've been annoying with randoms but it was hilarious because it was the 4 of us.

You'll have to jog my memory. For the life of me, I can't remember what the issue was. Was I getting clipped by NPC cars or something?

I think I thought you were in the car and you weren't, so I would try to speed off and clip you with the car. I think.

Dan it pisses me off that I hadn't thought of that as a standard response in these days of not blowing up every car I see. I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't get bad sport points. I was actually pretty appreciative of the random "letting" me drive his/her Kuruma around a couple of weeks ago, getting a gang attack in, running over some pedestrians, etc.

I had an awesome one last night - some kid who sounded like a teen version of Chris Rock, I swear. He at one point said "I'm 14 years old. I'm in ninth grade. I'm a real nigga." I just lost it. I allah akbared him about seven times in a row and I think he screamed louder every time. "DUDE, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT TO ME? I'M GONNA KILL YOU, DUDE!" (boom!) "DUDE!"

I got an assist from someone else in the chat after I blew Chris Rock up one time:

"DUDE, WHY DOES HE DO THAT? HE'S KILLING HIMSELF."

"Because it's funnier than hell, that's why."

• Like 1

That guy sounds like the squeaker that I, Melraz, and Robert blew up during Operation: Seventh Column..  

Kid kept getting in the way of our tanks with a BMX and we kept on running over him and backing up to make sure he was dead.  He wouldn't get the hint.

• Like 1

Since that is the age my wife teaches - I can confirm that 14 year olds are that stupid

My crowning achievement in GTA Online was griefing a kid that turned out to be a 14 year old classmate of my daughter.

"Some dude named Kid SixXx killed me with a car bomb he put in front of the Pay and Spray and then he spawn killed me with a sniper rifle."

"HA~!  THAT'S MY DAD~!"

My daughter has never been prouder of me.

• Like 11