DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

• 2 weeks later...

My Target has literally nothing but Star Wars and a couple of Tyrion Lannisters.

Apparently this month's Loot Crate has a variant Doc Brown from BTTF (goggles on eyes instead of perched on his hairline). Do we know definitively what the Marvel CC figure is/are yet?

December's MCC is Guardians of the Galaxy, and the order cutoff is earlier than usual (12/4).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Local Comic Shop 20% off Oswald Cooblepot, Nebula and Arkham Knight Scarecrow.

Gamestop Black Fear Kratos and Black Window w/ Cap Shield both exclusive to Gamestop.

Hot Topic Leeloo White Bandages outfit, Jamie Lannister gold hand exclusive to Hot Topic and Agent Carter exclusive to Hot Topic.

• Like 1

Resurrection!  I'm new at collecting these, and picked up a bunch at Hot Topic today, thanks to their tote bag deal (buy a six dollar tote, get 30% off everything you can fit inside the tote, including the bag).  I picked up Jamie Lannister, Petyr Baelish and The Mountain from Game of Thrones, and all five of the Belchers from Bob's Burgers. 

This is the start down a dark road paved with lots of spent money and tons of figurines, isn't it?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My Bruce Lee came in today. And God, I've got a bunch while I was gone too. Like Roddy Piper, Godzilla, two Saved by the Bell, 2 Christmas Vacafion, a chrome Darth Vader, Stan Lee, U.S. Agent (who I don't really want) etc. etc.

Green Goblin, Taskmaster, Iron Spider, and Black Suit Spider-Man are supposed to hit Walgreen's this week.

• Like 1