DVDVR Message Board

NFL Draft Thread 2015

JRGoldman

Well you are the only person who doesn't think Fowler wasn't a Top 15 pick.

I mean the Redskins already confirmed they were taking him at 5 over Scherff if he was available

Didn't know I had to conform to the groupthink. :x

GROUP THINK~!

Of course that still doesn't change the fact that you said that the Jags could have had Fowler in the 2nd round, which is factually inaccurate

I mean the Redskins already confirmed they were taking him at 5 over Scherff if he was available

GROUP THINK~!

Of course that still doesn't change the fact that you said that the Jags could have had Fowler in the 2nd round, which is factually inaccurate

I said we could've had Gregory in the second, Rippa. Or at least that what I was trying to imply.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID back two pages ago when I was trying to defend you! And you said I was wrong!

Make up your mind people!

• Like 1

I'm with you on Fowler. He got shut out by a true freshman this year in the Bama/Florida game. He did nothing while Bama's QB was hanging 400+ yards of total offense on the Gators.

Speaking of said freshman..."With the 1st Pick in the 2017 NFL Draft , the (insert team here) select Cameron Robinson, Left Tackle, Alabama."

I wonder how this would have turned out for the eagles if Chip Kelly didn't trade away Nick Foles and a fourth round pick for Sam Bradford. What a moron. Surely Nick Foles and his manageable salary and relative ability to stay in the field are more desirable in a trade than Sam Bradford and his ridiculous salary and brittle body.

I haven't seen Jaemis Winston's press conference but I am told it was something else. Featuring gems such as:

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5m5 minutes ago

Jameis Winston thanks his mother for carrying him for nine months "because I have a big head."

The dude celebrated getting picked number one by instagraming a picture of him and a giant plate of crab legs. Telling that to the Bucs GM had to be one of the all time great buyers remorse moments ever. 

• Like 1

I wonder who people want that's worth trading up for. Strong or Collins I suppose. I definitely think there might be a trade somewhere in the first 4 picks since the Jets pick 5th and people might get nervous about them taking Hundley and want to try and jump ahead.

If they do trade it still won't make up for their monumental stupidity in round 1.

Funny thing is I can see the Titans draft room being full of the same idiots they had in Draft Day and being all "Wait, Chip Kelly offered us half his team and two number ones for Mariota? Why, that must mean he's the best quarterback to come along in a generation. Let's take him ourselves!"

Did Schefter actually just say "Randy Gregory had a long and arduous travel schedule so he deserves some compassion [for missing meetings with teams]?"

Uh, yeah, because flying first class to talk football with some coaches/executives wanting to give you millions of dollars to play for them is such an unbearable chore.

La'El Collins agent is saying that if Collins is not picked tonight (2nd or 3rd round) - Collins will sit out the year and reapply for the draft next year