DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Rivalry Week

Dolfan in NYC

Yes I realize the real SEC is in the west, but it's nice to see the ACC getting it done for once!  Clemson just ran over South Carolina, Georgia Tech found a way to get it done against Georgia, Louisville leading at Kentucky at the moment, and you have to like Florida State's chances against Florida.

The theater department at Florida State is better than I thought. 

Aaaaaaaaaaand Jameis throws a pick on the next play. The best part about Ryan Tannehill stepping his game up this year is there's virtually no chance the Dolphins take Winston in April. 

Why in the Blue Hell is Ala-Aub on ESPN, and Ore/Ore St on ABC? I would think it would be the other way around. . .Must be the network contracts, but 1 vs 15 is a better matchup than 2 vs unranked. . . 

Isn't the SEC a CBS thing and PAC12 an ABC thing, and ESPN just happens to have a free for all when it comes to conferences?

I could very well be looking at this all wrong.

I'm sure your right, just was surprised. I have direct tv so it doesn't matter to me. . .  .

Jameis is throwing picks early.. I've seen this story before.

And Florida has left points on the table early. That never ends well against FSU. 

The big boot/leg drop combo is still coming eventually. We know it. . .we hate it, but we know it.

Did I mention I'm wearing seersucker this afternoon? Really want Ole Miss to win, thus making the outcome of the Iron Bowl irrelevant to Bama's SEC title game spot.

Obviously I'd like to win that game, too, but I'd take an SEC title as a nice consolation prize.