DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

Btw, how's it feel Lions fans, Fowler and Tabe specifically, that your victories are coming from former ND players.

I should be a Lions fan since Tate and Riddick play for them, but fuck that.

I'm totally ok with it. I don't hold a guy's school against him once he turns pro.

Btw, how's it feel Lions fans, Fowler and Tabe specifically, that your victories are coming from former ND players.

I'm totally ok with it. I don't hold a guy's school against him once he turns pro.

I do but it's Duke basketball.

• Like 1

I do but it's Duke basketball.
That's totally understandable once you make an exception for Grant Hill.

That was one of the ugliest game winning kicks that was actually good ever

Pitchers have been trying to create that backward knuckling break for generations. ;)

In football it's a nigh-fuckup.

Neat little moment in the Lions game - Landry of the Dolphins one-hand catching a booming kickoff by Sam Martin. Like a palm catch, as easy as somebody catching a soft-toss tennis ball.

Neat little moment in the Lions game - Landry of the Dolphins one-hand catching a booming kickoff by Sam Martin. Like a palm catch, as easy as somebody catching a soft-toss tennis ball.

Landry is going to be their best WR by next year. Mark it down. He could ball to start but he's gotten steadily better all season.