DVDVR Message Board

TNA IMPACT Wrestling Spoilers for 8/8

Credit: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/result/18717/spoilers-tna-impact-results-for-next-week

Credit Kurt Zamora and Pwinsider.comXplosion:Eric Young defeating Robbie E in a comedy match.Wes Brisco/Garrett Bischoff defeating Chavo & Hernandez after Hernandez accidentally hit Chavo.8/8 iMPACT!:Here are the spoilers for next week.Bully Ray promo with Chris Sabin about the cage match at Hardcore Justice. Brooke Hogan came out with the contract and said if Bully lost he'll never get another title match. Just like Sting a couple months ago. Ugh.Jeff Hardy defeated Samoa Joe in a very good BFG match. I believe Mr. Anderson distracted Joe from the announce table but I'm not sure.Mr. Anderson defeated Magnus in a BFG match after Bobby Roode came out & hit Anderson with a chair. That disqualified Magnus.Tito Ortiz came out for a promo. Angle interrupted him to tell him he respected him. Bully Ray then came out & said he didn't respect either of them. Dumb segment.James Storm, Gunner, & ODB beat Bromance and Mickie James. Gail Kim attacked ODB afterwards and then Mickie got a cheap shot in after.Kaz and Daniels went to a double count out on purpose. Such a dumb finish. Then Roode came back out & announced a new faction with them 3. Cause that's what TNA needs.Chris Sabin and Kurt Angle defeated Team 3D. In a typical TNA move, Sting came out with Sabin and got by far the best pop of the night. But of course it was just a swerve for Angle to come from behind. Half the crowd left because of this.These tapings are BRUTAL paced. So bad to sit through. Its a miracle it was over in 4 hours.

Pretty good stuff from Hardy/Joe. Storm's superkick to Jessie indeed ruled. Liked all the stuff with Mickie/ODB/Gail.. hoping Taryn is back in the mix soon but those 3 make for a good title picture for now. Roode/Kazarian/Daniels together should be good, kind of odd that Roode just turned down their idea to reform Fortune not too long ago but I'm loving Roode going back to his super heel ways the past two weeks.

Looking forward to next week.. Styles vs Aries vs Hardy vs Kazarian in a ladder match could be awesome. Interested to see what happens now in Mafia vs Aces and I'd assume Bully is definitely winning back the title. Still been a bit tough to take Sabin seriously as world champ especially in tonight's opening segment.

Have watched half of this show so far (Be honest, it's damn near impossible to watch without a DVR.  Spike has seemingly endless commercials).

For all the crap John Cena deservedly gets for his "funny" promos, has he ever used the word 'feces', as in Sabin's "your breath smells like feces" because it is literally the worst thing I've heard this side of "Quack quack, Nattie, quack quack."

Also, I love Tazz the rotund biker (If he was on a motorbike, he could play one of the McGuire twins) shouting "Jiminy Crickets!" during a match.  That Aces and Eights clubhouse must be wild! 

• Like 1

I cannot remember who it was but last week someone was ripping Kurt for his 7-11 sunglasses and then Taz goes and does it. Thank goodness someone in TNA realized how awful those are.

I was sorta disappointed that Sabin was going to lose the title next week but after the last few weeks, his promos and such, just not working as the champion. I assume this means BFG is going to be Bully Ray/Magnus then.

For all the crap John Cena deservedly gets for his "funny" promos, has he ever used the word 'feces', as in Sabin's "your breath smells like feces" because it is literally the worst thing I've heard this side of "Quack quack, Nattie, quack quack."

In all fairness, there was "JBL is poopy".

Also(re: Bellas):  You hated something a heel did?  WORKED.  MARK.

-PB

I loved the double count-out finish.  Will this lead to Roode/Bad Influence trying to recruit AJ and/or Storm to reunite Fortune?  If so, will that lead to a swerve where they get someone else for that fourth spot?  Or will it lead to a Daniels-Roode BFG Series match where they appear to do the same thing, but at least one of them tries to screw the other by sneaking into the ring just before the ten-count?

Sometimes, it feels like Sabin is a paper champion who is being propped up by the Main Event Mafia, and the long-term story is that they're just using him to hold the belt until one of them wins the BFG Series.  On the other hand, who else thinks that typical TNA booking would have Brooke Hogan turning to help Bully win the title back from mini Ron Garvin Sabin?