DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

Ikeda and Ishikawa? ON THE SAME TEAM?!

EDIT: Yeah nevermind, they totally have different opponents (I'm pretty sure. Ishikawa has a mullet, no idea who the other two are from sight alone). More Ikeda/Ishikawa from waaaaaaay back. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqm9ij_great-sasuke-vs-taka-michinoku-m-pro-12-15-94_sport

And the match that brought me to this in the first place. Schneider is to blame. The double underhook facebuster TAKA uses was way way before its time as a possible finisher. And nobody has used it yet again, far as I know.

• Like 1

Apolo Dantes in the WWF.

------------------

Miguel Perez Jr in the WWF.

-------------------

El Hijo del Santo in the WWF.

---------------------

BUDDY WAYNE! on Super Astros.

----------------------

More El Hijo del Santo in WWF.

Technically didn't take place in ICW, although I'm assuming it aired on the ICW TV show which still existed for a while after the Poffos started working for Jarrett in Memphis. It's definitely a match that took place for the Memphis promotion though with Paul Morton as the referee and Jimmy Hart at ringside. Still a cool find.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:02 PM, cool arrow said:

In my head I always pronounce "Chi Chi Cruz" like Les Nessman pronounced "Chi Chi Rodriguez."

Yes, I'm weird.

When I was a kid and first saw that episode, I thought Johnny Fever wasn't really correcting Les, but rather giving him the wrong pronunciation just to be funny and see if he'd go along with it.  And at some point in my life, I was disappointed that Scum Of The Earth was allegedly not a real band. Yes, I'm weird too.

• Like 1