DVDVR Message Board

Raw 3-10-14

MGFanJay

The Raw thread, like Raw itself, has had a great many twists and turns tonight. And unlike Raw, it's had zero guitar shots or mockery of pigeon chests.

This is going to get shuttered for an entirely different reason than we would have guessed a page or two ago.

That depends on how detailed the Shield fanfic gets.

Loved Cena pointing out how ridiculous Bray is. If he stays over after someone says what we're all thinking, then he has potential.

I think it worked that it was one of the first times Bray has gotten a "serious" non crazy look...like he was actually flustered. That's actually better than him trying to no sell it.

But then he caught himself and went back to googly-eyed dancing and it was sublime.

Imagine 2000 Rock getting to work with Bray? I can't even imagine how dead he would be

In other observations, nothing sounds carnyier (more carny-like? Carnier?) than having an event described as the "Showcase of the Immortals" while certain to feature some variation of a bra-and-panties match.

Which will be won by the Bellas, and Nikki's Rack Attack - which is the perfect name for that finish with her doing it.

In other observations, nothing sounds carnyier (more carny-like? Carnier?) than having an event described as the "Showcase of the Immortals" while certain to feature some variation of a bra-and-panties match.

Oh,yay...another windmill.

For roughly the last decade WrestleMania has been booked as a something for everyone show. It doesn't go any deeper than that.

• Like 1

Loved Cena pointing out how ridiculous Bray is. If he stays over after someone says what we're all thinking, then he has potential.

I think it worked that it was one of the first times Bray has gotten a "serious" non crazy look...like he was actually flustered. That's actually better than him trying to no sell it.

But then he caught himself and went back to googly-eyed dancing and it was sublime.

Imagine 2000 Rock getting to work with Bray? I can't even imagine how dead he would be

I don't think that's a positive for the Rock though.

• Like 2

I don't think that's a positive for the Rock though.

It would be hilarious. He once used a fucking haircut to bury the Big Show, imagine what he'd do with an 80s jobber gimmick like Bray?

Bray really needs to mention Husky Harris before Cena inevitably does during the remaining few weeks of build-up.

ALSO, it's so Vince to be years behind on the Occupy Wall Street movement. And, no, the RAW Walkout a few years ago doesn't count.

Which will be won by the Bellas, and Nikki's Rack Attack - which is the perfect name for that finish with her doing it.

Isn't DB marrying one of the Bellas? Let the future Mrs. AmDrag have her moment. I blame marketing, not the actual participants.

Oh,yay...another windmill.

For roughly the last decade WrestleMania has been booked as a something for everyone show. It doesn't go any deeper than that.

Does this include the undead?

You guys can keep your 2000s era Rock and all that boring shit. I'll sit here and gladly watch The Wyatts be more awesome than some crappy fart and dick jokes Rock would come up with.

• Like 10

It would be hilarious. He once used a fucking haircut to bury the Big Show, imagine what he'd do with an 80s jobber gimmick like Bray?

I think CM Punk is coming back and he's going to be great because he's the most important wrestler of this generation and he knows how to do things better because he is an outsider and learned to work hard on the independent circuit.

By the way, there are spoilers for the new Arnold movie below, so you probably don't want to click this.

sssshhhhhh, everyone, I'm trying to deflect the monster back onto an already weakened target

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 2