DVDVR Message Board

Raw 3-10-14

MGFanJay

Can we also talk about how great that Heyman promo was in building up the importance of The Streak? Him putting up those names and running off how none of them were able to put together a string of more than 4 wins in a row really put The Streak in a lot more perspective, especially for people who may have become fans in the last 2-3 years.

That was my favourite thing about the show. The Streak is the biggest thing going.

• Like 1

I don't think the Cena stuff will do any long term damage to Bray. It's just dumb.

Cena is supposed to be scared of the Wyatt family. He's not supposed to puff out his chest and mock their gimmick.

Cena being scared of the Wyatts is pushing it. He's just annoyed they keep interfering in his title matches.

I don't think the Cena stuff will do any long term damage to Bray. It's just dumb.

Cena is supposed to be scared of the Wyatt family. He's not supposed to puff out his chest and mock their gimmick.

Cena being scared of the Wyatts is pushing it. He's just annoyed they keep interfering in his title matches.

He doesn't have to be scared, but making fun of them instead of recognizing the big fucking threat facing him is getting old. Thank god he's not facing Taker at Mania.

"The only streak I'm scared of are the brown streaks under that super shredder costume i'm john cena love me or hate me you been spending too much time with those monks backstage get it i'm suggesting you're gay with monks john cena john cena never give up"

• Like 2

He doesn't have to be scared, but making fun of them instead of recognizing the big fucking threat facing him is getting old. Thank god he's not facing Taker at Mania.

"The only streak I'm scared of are the brown streaks under that super shredder costume i'm john cena love me or hate me you been spending too much time with those monks backstage get it i'm suggesting you're gay with monks john cena john cena never give up"

That would be a great change of pace from how people usually respond when facing the Undertaker.

Cena's not scared of Bray. He shouldn't be. Cena's the ace defending his spot against the young turks coming up. He should show confidence against these guys. Also, Cena did backpedal into "I have to protect myself and Hulk" once Bray ordered Harper and Rowan up onto the ring apron.

Let's also not forget that Cena gave Rowan like 90% of that match and only won via a roll-up.

• Like 1

There are like twenty people Cena has faced and beaten that are scarier than Bray fucking Wyatt.

Your parents read Upton Sinclair to you before bed, didn't they?
Too young to get that reference. Did he write the Bible?

Fuck, I wish I wasn't out of like's.

The crowd popping when Bryan finally got around to saying there's "one more thing" he wants was really cool. The reaction of the live crowds as he's been begging for a match with HHH has been interesting. People weren't really behind it, so when he said that's what everyone wants it was kind of like.. "Oh, really? Hmm... that's not really the main thing I want to se.....oh look, he's YES'ing! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

The reaction after he asked for the title shot felt like a sigh of relief from everyone in the audience, like... fuck, yes, they finally get it.

• Like 4

That would be pretty awesome to be honest. And it would be in line with what Cena did with Taker over a decade ago. Granted that was Biker Taker, but still. Cena went at him with no respect as a youngin.

Sheamus & Christian shut up all those idiots from last week by having one of the roughest matches i've seen in a while.  They really beat the shit outta each other, and the Brogue Kick through the drum was fkn awesome.  Best match on the show.

The Wyatt family promo ruled.  I can't wait for Cena vs Harper in the coming weeks, I bet they tear the house down.

Loved the whole Occupy segment, like it's been said that sort of thing is exactly what is perfect for his character right now.  And I love it when Steph does the psycho scream like that, Steph & HHH losing their shit was hilarious.

Heyman's promo ruled, and him being sad and crying about the WWE Universe losing their deity to the God-Killer BAROCK was so great...I wish the commentary had sold that better instead of playing it like the Undertaker shook him up, but I understand they don't wanna seem sympathetic to the heels, still awesome.

The Shield as babyfaces is working like a mufucka for me, but anything that keeps them together for ONE MORE MATCH is gonna be alright with me.

• Like 1

Just watched the Occupy segment. 

Daniel Bryan isn't the new Stone Cold, he's the new Dusty Rhodes. 

Scruffy Rhodes, y'all. 

If only he could learn to cut that loose.  He still has that little bit of over self-awareness that he's "doing a promo."  But at this point, I guess that's part of his thing...that he and his fans are both in on it.  But damn...if he could lose himself in the character like that.

• Like 1

Just watched the Occupy segment. 

Daniel Bryan isn't the new Stone Cold, he's the new Dusty Rhodes. 

Scruffy Rhodes, y'all. 

If only he could learn to cut that loose.  He still has that little bit of over self-awareness that he's "doing a promo."  But at this point, I guess that's part of his thing...that he and his fans are both in on it.  But damn...if he could lose himself in the character like that.

He's a natural at being aggressive and kind of crazy, like with the Team Hell No stuff and the few times he was allowed to talk with the Wyatts.  I just don't think this babyface character let's him channel into what he's best at on the mic.

Not really a knock on him or anything, as I do enjoy the character and think he's handling it great overall.