DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
jaedmc

DVDVRMM: R1 Match 21: SUWAMA vs. SPUD

SUWAMA vs. ROCKSTAR SPUD  

63 members have voted

1. 1. THE MATCH YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

I call for an Emma and Paige run-in and then the creation of a holla-holla tag match.

• Like 1

A couple months back i teased Jae on twitter about including Spud instead of Davey. I'm still voting for Suwama. 

At least if Tyler Breeze was in this there would be a match to put in the poll to consider.

Spud isn't good at anything.  His offense is laughable and he doesn't even bump super well for a guy as small as he is.  

Spud rocks a bowtie better than anyone since Stan Lane, but that's not enough for a vote. 

Voted spud mainly because I think there are 64 workers based out of japan I prefer to suwama

I'm in the same boat as Dylan in that I voted for Spud by default. Suwama has been a giant worthless load in every match I've ever seen him in. He's like Kane if Kane regularly worked long singles matches.

I think Spud is brilliant at his 'guy people want to see murdered' job. Orton can't get Spud heat and he's about to main event Wrestlemania.

I'm doing a write in vote for former WWE on-screen personality Rob Naylor.

tumblr_m6tkdb8dKz1rpj6vao1_400.jpg

• Like 1

My post from the main Tourney thread:

I'm gonna abstain on that one due to my unfamiliarity with SUWAMA but I will say I'm a Spud fan.

He's perfect in his lackey role. Very entertaining. I think most would be fans of the guy if he were in Brad Maddox's role on WWE TV.

Rarely used in-ring though but, when he does wrestle, he takes a mean ass-kicking (I can't recall ever seeing Spud on offense!).

Does he deserve a tournament spot? Probably not but I like Spud.

Also, he's seen "Magnum T.A." (at 2:36):

I have seen no more than 15 minutes of TNA in my life. But Spud has been a part of those 15 minutes. That dude is absolutely terrible. Like the worst ever bad.

Spud is consistently entertaining in TNA and he's not even scratched the surface of what he can do. Guy is a great wrestler, either as obnoxious chicken shit heel or plucky underdog. Its nice to see him getting a chance as he worked his backside off in BritWres indys for years.