DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

Expansions are included in the L.E. Craig.

The closer it gets to launch, within 2-3 days, keep an eye out for more LE's and ghost editions on Amazon because they will drop people for non payment, cc declines and such.

Or, if all you care about is the Expansions and special guns and crap, buy the Digital Limited Edition on PSN or X-Box Live. That's what I did.

• Like 1

I like free stuff!  Good lookin' out.

Speaking of free stuff, has anyone received notification about the free emblem that was supposed to be awarded to players that had characters online during the scale test?

I fear that my "sit at the Crucible and go to the movies" ploy did not work. :(

• Like 1

I fear that my "sit at the Crucible and go to the movies" ploy did not work. :(

I haven't looked but I do remember at the time that in re-reading the stuff it did make it seem like you had to go to the moon to get the credit for it.

And I also seem to recall that you went and saw a terrible movie too. Like Transformers 4 or some shit like that

Oh well. At least I can get a free emblem from the planet view stuff.

My girlfriend wanted to go see Lucy because she thought it looked interesting, but she was wrong.   I still give her shit about this. 

She wanted to leave halfway through the movie and I made her sit all the way through the end credits because I was pissed off.  At least we got to have dinner at Elevation Burger.  Mmmmmm.

• Like 2

Anyone mind throwing me an invite? My name on the PS4 is CubsFanCraig.

What do you know?  I got promoted to Admin status!

REQUEST APPROVED~!

Ahh shit, I didn't tell you about that? I'm slipping, that's why there's a bunch of admins over there now.

To all new group members, you will have to select psn or xbl. Everyone will have to reaffirm next Tuesday.

We're in the home stretch now.

You may still get the beta emblem, don't lose faith! You were in orbit right?

I was under the impression that you actively had to be doing something in-game, whether it was PvE, PvP, dancing on the moon, but what the fuck do I know? I'm just a jabroni from the sticks.

You may still get the beta emblem, don't lose faith! You were in orbit right?

Yeah, I parked my toon at the Tower in the hope that the timeout wouldn't kick in until after 5PM EST and I'd get credit for being online during the first few minutes of the scale testing.

So what do we do to get that free emblem?  I've started that planet view a couple of times, but haven't seen a login for M$/XBL/bungie.net at any point. 

I am not entirely sure.   I assume you get a code before launch.

And most of the articles I've read seem to support the theory that only players that were on the Moon during the scale test will get the beta emblem.

So what do we do to get that free emblem?  I've started that planet view a couple of times, but haven't seen a login for M$/XBL/bungie.net at any point. 

And most of the articles I've read seem to support the theory that only players that were on the Moon during the scale test will get the beta emblem.

To get the emblem you have to go to every planet and view everything, then at the end you get a code you redeem at Bungie.net.

• Like 2

good looking out roofie!

This just came across my facebook newsfeed:

"Tomorrow: something is coming.  Stay vigilant, Guardians."

I think now they're just trolling us

As it turns out, the code is the same for everyone, so people are posting it on multiple message boards.  I still found the planet stuff cool and am now not looking forward to taking on the Cabal, especially if I go at it alone. 

If anyone just wants the code without doing the work for it, I will spoiler it.

7F9-767-F74

• Like 1

To get the emblem you have to go to every planet and view everything, then at the end you get a code you redeem at Bungie.net.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!