DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

Your spam is perfectly fine because it is filled with worthwhile content. While playing Warframe I found my PS3 headphones work for the PS4 (at least for voice audio) and I am pumped.

• Like 1

Destiny trailer featuring Mars and special guest enemies, The Cabal, is up on XBox Live.

Venus is scheduled to be posted next, if it isn't up already.

Looks like we will be fighting the Vex on the second rock from the Sun.

I am particularly intrigued by the armor customization that the Guardians have as shown at the 0:30 mark of the video.   The glowing emblem that the Warlock has and the helmet with the sensor array on the faceplate worn by the Titan must be uber rare.

I know the glowing band on the Warlock is a faction item that you have to spend Motes of Light (think I have that right) on.  That is something I will be working towards.  I am just glad I have The Last of Us and soon Infamous First Light to tide me over along with some other random games before this comes out. 

• Like 1

Destiny launch gameplay trailer...fuck, I'm starting to get tired of the cockteasing, bungie. 9/9/14 can't get here soon enough.

I mean, I have played the shit out of GTA5 over the past few months, but I'm tired of Rockstar's poo-pushery. The payouts getting worked is nice, but shit that should have been done months ago. I need a change.

Edit: I just watched this.. fuck me I think I saw a dragon.

Edited by misanthrope304

Attention xbox 360 Destiny gamers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-Destiny-Xbox-360/dp/B00BF95Q90/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

I pulled this from uk's amazon website

Important information

Please note: Destiny requires 20GB of hard drive space in order to be installed on Xbox 360. Therefore, it will not work on the following models of console:

• Xbox 360 arcade console
  • Xbox 360 4GB console
  • Xbox 360 core system

yeah - it is all install related

If I can install the game on an external drive then I am golden but if it requires the actual hard drive - that is going to require work

You should be able to install to an external drive Phil. I understand that with the beta they needed it installed onto an Xbox drive, but I didn't see anything in that saying that's the case for the full game. If anything, I've got the number for Activision support somewhere, or Activision.com, we will get it figured out and get you to become legend or whatever

Bungie weekly update here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12054

Several times before Day One, we’ll update Bungie.net so that it can serve as the philosophical center of the City. If you intend to play Destiny, you’ll want to link your gaming account to a login here. If you’re already linked up, you’re golden. If you’re so hardcore that you’ve chosen a team…Clan members will need to reaffirm their allegiance after September 9th. We’re not breaking up Clans – just severing their ties to the Beta. Once Destiny launches, your ranks will need to reset a Group as their Clan. Oaths you have taken will be taken again.

Also this

• Like 1

Trailer for the Playstation exclusive content for those that appreciate superior console gaming.  For those that would take that last sentence seriously, chill out brah and enjoy.

Jesus, finally someone that gets it.

I will be investing in a 320 GB prior to launch but I probably won't start playing until closer to November.  I have been a part of too many first day launches to know that this will be an ugly baby when it is born.`

• Like 1