DVDVR Message Board

AEW Rampage - 4/28/2023

The Natural

No. Matt was refusing to tell The Firm WHEN the Firm Deletion was going to happen, they kidnapped and threatened Zay to make him agree to do it next week specifically.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Swerve’s fuzzy ski mask looks like he skinned some kid’s plushie collection and it’s certainly a choice.

It looks so fucking stupid but him having it on while wearing a shirt with a picture of him wearing it takes if all the way around to sublime.

You know Brian Cage is the only dude in that group with a real contract because he was the only one who said "That sucks, I'm not wearing it."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This run of Swerve being a creep is doing nothing for me and this feels a lot like Swerve coming up with this shit himself. It's all too horror themed. The moment they did the angle to kidnap Billy Gunn and cut off his fingers TK should have been like, no dude, how about you just be a smarmy, cocky dickhead instead?

10 minutes ago, Craig H said:

This run of Swerve being a creep is doing nothing for me and this feels a lot like Swerve coming up with this shit himself. It's all too horror themed. The moment they did the angle to kidnap Billy Gunn and cut off his fingers TK should have been like, no dude, how about you just be a smarmy, cocky dickhead instead?

I don't know, I'd like to think that if Swerve had that much control he would've picked better Associates

• Like 1