DVDVR Message Board

The 2023 NBA Playoffs

Dolfan in NYC

It's so hard to grade the job Mazzulla has done. Keeping the team together and focused and ready to come roaring out like they did at the start of the season, rallying them down 3-2 to comeback on Philly, etc vs the more meh second half of the season, blowing winnable games (especially at home) to Atlanta and Philly, and now... This

26 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

40-10-9 but not enough when Jokic is putting up 30-14-13 with 3 blocks and a steal while getting good support from his teammates.

That takeover in the 2nd half started with his rebounding. There was one that was about as artistic as his passing. Then there was that stepback three off one foot.

25 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Joker did his part! Playoff Jimmy is 1 win away from total Chaos & the Sports Media Complaining about the matchup for a Week straight which will be tasty. 

You just know some poor sap in Bristol spent hours about a week ago putting together Lakers/Celtics rivalry videos for the entire series.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

Watch it if the Heat also Sweep someone on ESPN will call for a 3rd Place Series in the time off before the finals. 

There will be, by my terrible math, 8 days off before the Finals start

And the NBA will wonder why the ratings for the Finals are bad

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

There will be, by my terrible math, 8 days off before the Finals start

And the NBA will wonder why the ratings for the Finals are bad

Wilbon on PTI already said he asked if they could move the Finals up if both teams Sweep & was told not a chance. 

Miami damn well better take care of business in game 6. You don't want to give Boston game 7 at home after the start.

I've been saying for years that someday somebody is going to pull off the 3-0 comeback, but after game 3 when the Celtics queet like Tom Zenk, I sure didn't think they had a chance to be the one.

This was the last few seconds of Celtics fans.

Ok.. here we..wait.. SMART? NOOooooooOOooooo

(gets ready to hit send on 2500 word diatribe on the Celtics starting at,"fire Mazzula, trade Tatum and Brown, move the team to fiji")

(Buffalo tips it in..)

YESSSSSS!!!

Had them all the way!

(tries to pour drink, spills it all over the place because hands are shaking)

• Like 1