DVDVR Message Board

The Walking Dead.

The Natural

Poor, poor dumbass Rick.  He's going to get key people killed and we'll have to put up with him dealing with that for another season.  MonteCarl, I can see why you'd think that but going by the preview for next week they seem a bit ruthless.  Could be a twist, but I didn't get that impression.  And hey, if you want to upset people killing off Carol and Maggie could be the 1-2 combination to bring the heavy.

I don't trust Jesus. I think he's going to end up being evil and turning on the group and feeding them to Negan. I don't think anything is as it seems with The Hilltop and Rick and his group are being duped. I think the compound they attacked and all the people they murdered are not Negan's group and that they are just some other group trying to survive, and that the people at the Hilltop, Jesus, and Negan have completely played "our" group, getting them to murder a bunch of innocent people for them. I also think the women who have taken Maggie and Carol captive are going to end up as not bad people and that they will be a group that is opposing Negan. Also, somebody big from our group has to die soon. Not one of the "big ones"....yet, but somebody like Abraham or the lesbian girl who's name I can't think of. Somebody just below the top tier of characters needs to be offed. And then in the Season Finale, somebody big is biting it, like Glen or Darryl or Michonne.

The problem with this theory is they actually did have a Hilltop member hostage. Pictures of people's faces having been bashed in were plastered on the wall. And they had Daryl's bike which was stolen by Neegan's people.

Not saying they were GOOD people in that compound, just that they weren't Negan's people. The Hilltop is not what it seems. Just saying that maybe the Satellite Group had a beef with Hilltop/Negan and they just used Rick and his group to do their dirty work for them.

Given that they've announced which actor they've brought in to play Negan, and said actor is making the rounds talking about the show I can't see Jesus and Negan being the same guy.

I don't even understand why the heck were Carol and Maggie even with them there?  Maggie's pregnant, so that's the last place they should've brought her.  

So if Glenn actually dies, they can cut to the slo-mo Maggie face of outrage and horror.

Or vice versa if they kill Maggie instead.

I don't even understand why the heck were Carol and Maggie even with them there?  Maggie's pregnant, so that's the last place they should've brought her.  

So if Glenn actually dies, they can cut to the slo-mo Maggie face of outrage and horror.

Or vice versa if they kill Maggie instead.

It's still bad writing and storytelling.  There's no justifiable reason they were there on that mission.

I'm sorry this upsets you so much.

Rick wouldn't let her participate in the actual attack, just hide in the woods. Carol didn't think Maggie should be there at all, so she volunteered to stay with Maggie for added protection.

I'm sorry this upsets you so much.

Rick wouldn't let her participate in the actual attack, just hide in the woods. Carol didn't think Maggie should be there at all, so she volunteered to stay with Maggie for added protection.

Why hide in the woods?  Carol didn't do a good job of protecting her at all. 

I think the whole point of them (and some others) hiding in the woods was to stop any of the Saviors from escaping/stop anyone from entering the compound and helping the Saviors. Obviously that backfired.