DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

That was a shit-show of a season...

It was, but I was going to post that every international season of TUF pretty much has sucked this far.

The new Canada vs. Australia season is another one that has sucked.

Can't say I agree with the pranks pulled on TUF Brazil 2.

TUF Brazil 1 wasn't great either, nor was that TUF USA vs. UK, TUF the Smashes, nor either of the current TUF Canada vs. Australia or TUF China.

It's not a language barrier thing either, it's just that they haven't been good.

The best part about US vs UK was that it gave us the awesome Hendo-BIsping KO. Look at the rosters of fighters from that season...what a disaster.

I will say this about the Canada-Australia season going on currently - the house itself may be the best one they've had. It has that ski lodge vibe to it.

If they never do 170 on TUF again, I think we'll all be better off. It seems like that's been their go-to over the last few years, and the talent pool is so diluted by now.The Penn-Edgar season apparently has 205ers - that's a good thing, since we haven't gotten them on the show since the Mir-Nog season.

TUF Brazil with Chael and Wanderlei will air exclusively on Fight Pass.  Yes, really.

Yeah I don't get this at all.  You have Chael Sonnen in Brazil doing training and the only way to see this is on the internet.  I mean you can't see this on ROKU (I think) and you have to go through hoops to see it on a pad or phone.    Apparently one of the Wanderlei team member suckered punched Chael already in the season.  Yet on Fox Sports 1 we get Canada vs Australia.      :unsure:

TUF Brazil with Chael and Wanderlei will air exclusively on Fight Pass.  Yes, really.

Yeah I don't get this at all.  You have Chael Sonnen in Brazil doing training and the only way to see this is on the internet.  I mean you can't see this on ROKU (I think) and you have to go through hoops to see it on a pad or phone.    Apparently one of the Wanderlei team member suckered punched Chael already in the season.  Yet on Fox Sports 1 we get Canada vs Australia.      :unsure:

Magically, they announce that "sucker punch" news the same day they announce it will be on Fight Pass.  

Magically, they announce that "sucker punch" news the same day they announce it will be on Fight Pass.  

The plan all along was for it to be on Fight Pass since it's exclusive to Globo.

If Anderson Silva were to get Twitter shut down, I'd be ever so grateful.  

Just tired of all the idiocy and shit that people use Twitter for.  Like because you can tweet someone it gives you permission to be an asshole and a bully.

Just tired of all the idiocy and shit that people use Twitter for.  Like because you can tweet someone it gives you permission to be an asshole and a bully.

Pretty sure there were trolls before Twitter. And if you don't use it, you can avoid all the idiocy :)

Pretty sure there were trolls before Twitter. And if you don't use it, you can avoid all the idiocy :)

I don't use it because it's a filter for mental illness.  But it's made trolls even more obnoxious.

Campuzano may have dogged a bullet and possibly being cut for a second time.

I fully expect to see Pat Barry on a Glory event soon.