DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 1/28/16

victor

Can someone please tell me what that Harper leglock is again? Inverted figure four? There's gotta be some kind of name for it.

Jamie Noble called it the Trailer Hitch. Matt Stryker (note the "y") used it, too.

I'm all in for Golden Truth. Them vs New Day would be great.

The best part of that is that he starts out all Golddusty and breathy and shit..and then abruptly turns into Foghorn Leghorn, and in that costume it just makes me giggle like a kid. It's so money.

Can someone please tell me what that Harper leglock is again? Inverted figure four? There's gotta be some kind of name for it.

Jamie Noble called it the Trailer Hitch. Matt Stryker (note the "y") used it, too.

Hey, remember that time AJ Styles was in that hold for like 30 seconds and was springboarding 2 minutes later? 2004 was a weird time.

I thought about that too, but realized there's already the Gator Roll. Swamplock vs. Gatorlock... hmmm...

That means when ZZ's ready to make his debut they're just gonna let him run as Serpentor?

Random High Thoughts with your Host… Brandon Bones.

I would like The Outcasts to keep challenging dudes every week until they do something fucked up and go serious.

In an age where titles fail to have much prestige. Would it be too much to ask that MAYBE Kalisto/Neville be the Main Event? It was the ONLY title match on the fucking show.

If anything 2006 ROH taught me its that there is nothing wrong with having The Briscoes, Nigel, and Bryan rotating in and out of the Main Event. That brand of promoting would do nothing but good for Kalisto and Neville on a perception level.

Natty has every reason to bitch about her placement in the pecking order when its more than satisfactory just being included. She made Charlotte look really good. Give her more next time.

Get well Nikki.

I'm down with The Golden Truth. I'm going to go massage MY groin. These two statements are entirely unrelated.

Ok, I'm back.

Post.

Are we talking RVD high? Road Dogg high? Maybe a lesser high, like a Matt Sydal high?

Dean Ambrose coming out the back of a traveling meth lab disguised as an ambulance driven by RVD with Snoop Dogg riding shotgun high,

• Like 1

Are we talking RVD high? Road Dogg high? Maybe a lesser high, like a Matt Sydal high?

Dean Ambrose coming out the back of a traveling meth lab disguised as an ambulance driven by RVD with Snoop Dogg riding shotgun high,

I still don't think that's enough to make JBL tolerable. He's heel Michael Cole level obnoxious.