DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I thought the 2 looked sorta like an R, so I was reading "bi2t" as "Bert"

Also, he did the bitching about every gun used to kill him.

"u ant sht w/o ur rpg, hvy sniper, & combat mg"

Me: Don't forget assault shotty. I've killed you four times with that as well

• Like 3

Don't forget about him bitching about our modded accounts too. I wish you screencapped a few of those texts, they were great. It was like he used Babelfish to text us. 

Also, don't forget about the worst jet pilot ever, the Beard. Which resulted in every sentence being set to Rise of the Valkyries. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am so terrified that after suffering through over 6 hours of Royal Rumble on Sunday - I am going to see you fuckers online and make a terrible decision

Melraz and RUKered ought to be at about hour 50 of their moonshine drinking contest at that point.  Perfect time to get on.

• Like 3

Two things I discovered:

1) You can't export while you're getting the "Save Failed. Cannot connect to Rockstar Servers." message. 

2) As a biker on a restock mission, you can fly over, land in, and steal vehicles from the military base without consequence.  (I'm a little surprised that hasn't been patched.)

On the one, it won't let you start the sale if the save problem is happening.  You also can't sell a regular car at the pay and spray when that is happening.

Finally cleared out my excess car inventory last night and tried out the approach Stout described.  Got 5 of the 7 collection cars I needed in about 2 hours.  I only need the Tyrus and the Feltzer.  The game started fucking with me on the Feltzer after I got those 5 done.  I had already collected, and sold, the K3YL1M3 green Feltzer in the middle of those 5.  Then right at the end I got that same damn car 4 times in a row.  I finally turned off the Xbox right in the middle of the last collection.  Wonder what happens when I restart.

Remember, they don't have to be collection cars. Just one of each model, collection or non-collection.

All I needed at the end of trying to do this was a T20, and it took me FOREVER. I finally got it when I was in a small room, and was taking a chance on everybody being friendly. WRONG - I had a guy behind me with a Buzzard for most of the trip back to the garage, but managed to get the car back.

Get the 32 cars in line and then sell your Feltzer. You'll start sourcing Feltzers and eventually get your collection car when it cycles through the choices. Then keep your collection Feltzer and start selling something else. You can even blow up the Feltzers that aren't collection cars instead of selling them and still source another Feltzer when your source your next car.

I dunno if it's true for all of them, but there's 3 different plates for Osirises - one's a collection plate, the other two aren't. So it shouldn't be long before you get the car you want doing it this way.

Am I to surmise from all this that, after all this time, GTA has somehow suddenly become a game all about stealing loads of cars?

2 hours ago, Robert C said:

I know.  I just want to get the actual collection cars all at the same time before I start selling T20s, or 811s or whatever.  Plus at this point it's become an obsession.  That damn Feltzer is the only collection car I've never had.

That's like the "BO55" Massacro. I haven't ever gotten that car.