DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

Holy fuck, Russell Wilson just made the best god-damn completion for little if any gain you will ever see.

And then another great play on 3rd and 9.

I know he's been down this year (losing Golden Tate has hurt more than I think they expected) but that was a pair of plays that go right on the highlight reel, first avoiding the safety and then getting the first down, out of the shadow of the endzone, and a big gain.

I hate you Graham Gano. But I hate fake Jerry Jones-ass Arthur Blank way more. Go be rich somewhere besides the sidelines, and your team, fanbase, history and mother are all still shithouse, you over plastic surgeried ass bitch.

Well, damn!

To be fair, I really, really hate Atlanta. And I'm not crazy about team owners being part of the show. He ticks every negative box for me.

I want Tom Coughlin to write a book about what it was like to work with Eli.

Would he call it "We Won Two Rings, Bitches"?

The look on his face when Eli throws an INT and the look on Eli's face tells me that they have one fantastic relationship.

That's the beauty of the title:  He can use it if he wants to write a defense of Eli, OR if he wants to write a "look how great I am, I won two titles with this assclown" book.

• Like 1